Business Insights Lead
As Business Insights Lead, you will be responsible for project delivery and provide on-the-job coaching/mentorship to our analysts during project execution. Along with this, you need to engage with internal and external stakeholders to understand their requirements, investigate trends, identify anomalies, draw conclusions from data and develop insights that assist in optimizing opportunities and drive the business forward.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Economics, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in business analytics; preferably with people leadership and development experience in the BPO or similar fast-paced industry.
- 4-5 years of experience in dashboard development using Tableau or Power BI.
- Proficient in querying databases and creating stored procedures using SQL.
- 2-3 years of experience working with data analysis tools (R or Python) and techniques (machine learning, statistical analysis, data mining) will be an advantage.
- Having 2+ years of experience in technical coaching/mentoring
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills coupled with strong communication, presentation, and influencing skills.
- Able to create an initial draft version of presentations and artifacts using MS Office or G Suite.
- Ability to use data and metrics to test the hypothesis, confirm assumptions, generate insights/recommendations, and measure success
- With guidance/supervision, can partner across a wide array of internal business groups, executive stakeholders, and execution partners with the ability to build solid relationships with individuals at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to extract business insights from large datasets and use them to drive business change.
- Self-starter with a strong passion for using data to influence business decisions and strategic investments.
- Proven impact and influence skills - the ability to work broadly across disparate groups to gain agreement on direction, integrate disparate opinions into cohesive strategy/message and present/defend recommendations.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and navigate uncertain situations to drive for clarity; work calmly and maintain good judgment in a fast-paced, high-speed environment
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology—powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.