Agile "Full Stack" Developer
What does a Digital Software Developer do? Think of yourself as someone who is responsible for developing applications from conceptualization until testing. You will come to work with one thing in mind: take part in software and architectural development activities including conducting software analysis, programming, testing and debugging of applications.
As a Digital Software Developer, you must:
- Gather client, stakeholder, and customer requirements and develop them into successful tools and applications.
- Identify, design, and implement technical solutions in software development.
- Assess an automation opportunity from a technical perspective.
- Create reusable artifacts to reduce development efforts by 20% to 30%.
- Meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude and providing an exemplary customer service.
So, do you have what it takes to become a Digital Software Developer? We’re looking for someone who:
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Can effectively communicate with internal and external customers, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Has at least two years of experience in any programming languages including Open Source and designing APIs.
- Has at least one year of experience in any cloud computing technologies like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Has hands-on experience on scripting languages such as Python, Pearl, Java Script, Angular, Chrome Extension, etc.
- Has knowledge of SDLC life cycle e.g., Waterfall, Agile, etc.
- Has good exposure and understanding of current and emerging technologies e.g., Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Block Chain, Analytics, etc.
- Has experience in knowing and understanding necessary technical and non-technical documentation.
- Has knowledge on using Google Suite.
Plus points, but not required, if you have these!
- Knowledge of AR, Mobile Applications, Digital Dashboards, Gamification.
- Proficient of any domain (F&A, BFSI, Telecom, Retail, S&P, Utilities), digital key, and social media platforms.
- Basic or advanced certification in any RPA Tool, Cognitive Automation.
- Must be at a B2 English level in verbal and written communication to be considered for this role, please upload a resume in English for consideration.Must upload a resume in English for consideration.
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology—powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.