Technology Demand Manager
Technology Demand Manager is responsible for coordinating with Engineering, PMO and other IT related teams on tasks required for the implementation and provisioning of infrastructure and systems necessary to support client or internal technology approved projects using proven PMI tools, techniques and best practices.
This individual will join our IT Demand Management organization supporting approved technical project management endeavors for internal enterprise and clients outsourcing services. They will have project oversight surrounding the following areas, but not limited to: supporting technical implementation of client programs, site builds, data center migrations, network and firewall setup for new client system access, integration of SaaS cloud partner configurations and various other program technical functional area dependencies.
This role will report directly to the Director of Technology Demand Management and will have the responsibility of direct oversight of technical functional resources spanning from 5 – 25 project employees and project management of typically three (3) to four (4) projects over various project stages consecutively.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Develop detailed work plans for projects and support project team. members in the creation of a formal WBS for their work.
- Identify project scope, timeline, budget, and success measures.
- Provide immediate conflict resolution and timely issue escalations.
- Manage and guide internal technical functional areas.
- Create presentations for project kick-off and closure.
- Conduct formal risk management activities throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Ensure timely resolution of all pre- and post- production issues meeting or exceeding SLA's.
- Prioritize production implementation & change activities.
- Maintain rigor around assigned projects’ change management.
- Ensure project status reporting and updating are done on time.
- Maintain knowledge base of lessons learned for all assigned IT related projects.
- Create project documentation and conduct knowledge transfer to Technical Account Management and IT Operations.
- Coordinate with telecommunications service providers and/or vendors for acquisition and timely delivery of needed equipment and technical support.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, I.S., I.T., or equivalent training and experience.
- IT related certifications (e.g. ITIL, Scrum, PMP, SaaS Provider certifications) are not required, but a plus.
- At least five years of experience in technical project management (Call center experience is a plus).
- Proficient in Google Suite and similar Microsoft Office applications (Project, Word, Excel).
- Knowledgeable on SaaS cloud systems, data and voice, networking, as well as their installation, configuration, and maintenance
- Solid understanding of network technology: MPLS, TCP/IP, VLAN’s and other Data Network technologies.
- Proficient on voice technology: Voice, PABX, PBX, Switch, Configuration, ACD, IVR, Call loggers, Telephony, IP and IP Telephony.
- Understanding on Information Security and Data Protection Regulations including PCI-DSS, ISO, Risk Management frameworks.
- Experience using knowledge base tools such as, but not limited to: Kustomer, Zendesk, ServiceNow.
- Can adapt to changing work schedules and working hours.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time, globally.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Must be at a C1 English level in verbal and written communication to be considered for this role. Must upload a resume in English for consideration.
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology—powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.