Fraud and Risk Associate
The Fraud and Risk Associate will work closely with the Fraud and Risk Analyst and will be reporting directly to the Fraud Prevention and Audit Manager . They will primarily be responsible for the UAT program implemented by the department . They will also be expected to perform (i) control tests/ validation tests (ii) documentation and reports for control tests completion and (iii) other operational responsibility underlying the Fraud Prevention and Audit Department. This position is expected to work on shifting schedule and could move sites depending on need.
- Supporting the InfoSec UAT program by performing control tests and assessment activities as per company and clients security compliance program.
2. Validates/ Audits implemented operational risks controls as recommended by the department.
3. Perform IT General control testing as per the defined frequency with the control owners.
4. Track and report timely closure of identified IT control gaps and actively support action owners during issue remediation.
5. Participates in process and control documentation pertaining to controls implementation.
6. Participates in regulatory audits (process and IT) and management reporting for external audits.
- Perform non- client facing activities as required by the management .
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience.
- Basic Technical understanding of IT general controls as applicable for PCI / SOC2.
- Experience in performing both process and technical IT General controls testing .
- Sound technical writing, documentation, and communication skills are required.
- Understanding of the system hardening processes, tools, guidelines and benchmarks
- Following experience is a plus :
- Prior experience in Audit, risk management, governance or compliance functions in Information Security
- Knowledge in UAT process
Due to the growth of business , the role of the associates has expanded over time. The team needed to adjust and adapt with the dynamics of each campaign - understanding the technical requirements and maintaining security posture within taskus. They’ve been closely working and strategizing with taskus internal team to ensure that controls will be in place without hampering the business productivity. As the business continues to expand and grow, the associates have also been exposed to other tasks such as:
Associates Roles Expansion
- Aid in fraud investigations - performing vault reviews, review of fw logs, gathering and analyzing of evidences while closely working with FRM team and relevant stakeholders.
- Aid in evidences gathering and review for regulatory requirements such as PCI, SOC 2, HIPAA (those who have been exposed and given chance to)
- Review/Audit Firewall configuration for the whitelist of campaigns - understanding campaign’s requirements ensuring that campaign will have only access based on their defined BAU. The team also ensures that other whitelist control is in place, DLP to prevent exfiltration of credit cards, file blocking capabilities,etc)
- Review/Audit GPO configuration - Review and understanding the model of the new updates/images of windows, ensuring that least privilege model will be enforced before being deployed to the Operations to increase security posture within Taskus and mitigate risks on the client side.
- Review/Audit of Gsuite configuration/controls - The team has also been the experts on gsuite controls, where in reality FRM aren’t trained for. The team has been guiding what configuration has to be set to meet security measures on gsuite.
- The team has also been the escalation point even for basic troubleshooting, providing instructions and guidance on how certain issues can be resolved.(Related to Internal controls, FW, Gsuite and GPOs, etc)
- Review of Operational Requests
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.