Global Business Transformation (Business Analyst)
This is an Individual Contributor role that will be responsible to perform analysis, process mapping, process re-engineering and implementation of solutions for each function within the organization
- Is responsible for creating, defining and monitoring process roadmaps within the Transformation Team scope.
- Identify improvement opportunities and act as catalyst of change and drive initiatives. ● Ensure flawless execution and report efficiency gains from the implemented initiatives. ● Involve in change management planning required for every process that's being revised/improved. ● Will be reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Business Transformation to dive deep into the TaskUsfunctional areas to "put in paper" current and to-be processes and be able to determine process gaps and efficiencies.
Skills and Qualifications
- With one to two years of experience in driving or leading process re-engineering of core end-to-end business processes.
- Strong skills in Process Management methodology and tools such as MS Visio and other related process documentation tools
- Required to have worked in a BPO environment as frontline agent or supervisor and experience for at least 2 years, and with relevant exposure and direct involvement in Process Improvement, Instructional Design or similar. Similar experience in non-BPO industries is acceptable.
- Knowledge on business process improvement tools, value creation, change management, process training, knowledge transfer management, SLA and performance metrics.
- Has the initiative to propose process improvements based on information provided, and where information does not exist, have the inclination to determine quantifiable root causes of problems and arrive at a proposed solution.
- Must have above average oral and written communication skills and is able to interact with confidence across all levels of the organization (frontline teammate to Senior Leaders).
- Has high aptitude on Stakeholder, Risk, Change and Project Management.
TaskUs is a provider of outsourced digital services and next-generation customer experience to innovative and disruptive technology companies, helping its clients represent, protect and grow their brands. Leveraging a cloud-based infrastructure,
TaskUs serves clients in the fastest-growing sectors, including social media, e-commerce, gaming, streaming media, food delivery and ridesharing, HiTech, FinTech and HealthTech. TaskUs has approximately 27,500 employees across eighteen locations in the United States, the Philippines, India, Mexico, Taiwan, Greece, Ireland and Colombia.