Global Policy Lead
TaskUs is looking for a Global Policy Lead to work with the Director of Policy on the development, distribution, management and optimization of policy across our portfolio of Content Moderation clients.
The TaskUs Content Security Practice works closely with the most innovative social platform companies in the world and is dedicated to two things: making the internet a safer place for users, and ensuring the people working on the frontline of content moderation are safe and empowered for success. Policies, workflows, and enforcement guidelines shift in real-time, reflecting the ever-changing society we live in.
In this role, you will be responsible for bridging the gap between client needs, internal operational challenges, and geopolitical/social forces around Safety related content. You need to be able to identify opportunities of work within Content Moderation and consistently provide valuable insight to our clients.
- Be the point of contact and SME for anything policy related for a large social media client (80% of time dedicated):
- Ensure a seamless collaboration between Quality, Training and Policy and identify ways to improve inputs and outputs between those 3 components
- Embed with the Operations team, be involved in business reviews and understand operational challenges
- Be the link between the Policy Managers and ensure successful policy and processes initiatives are adopted across the board
- Support Policy Managers and Policy SMEs so they successfully reach their goals around:
- Coordinating the exchange of Policy-related information from and with the Client and disseminating details across other teams
- Engaging with Training and Quality teams regularly to ensure robust and consistent enforcement and correct understanding of Client's policies are being reinforced
- Ensuring effective knowledge sharing and sign off/approval processes are in place for Training or Policy between any Vendors and client team
- Flagging any resource constraints, policy issues or inconsistencies in a timely manner; gather insights and offer policy suggestions based on the direct application of the policies
- Provide measured and actionable policy feedback to the client
- Work with the Policy Director to develop the Safety Policy Development Strategy.
- Help build scaled listening capability across a variety of internal and external channels e.g. regulatory bodies, user feedback, operational metrics, employee feedback, competitor analysis, media coverage
- Help provide Policy consultancy for some TaskUs clients and prospects
- Identify policy and processes enhancement across current practices and LOBs
- Serve as the subject-matter expert and advisor for cross-functional stakeholders across the business including Operations, Public Policy, Legal, Communications and Client Services
- Manage and improve several Policy area in order to improve accuracy and close gaps
- 5+ years experience in User Safety Operations, Safety Policy or Trust and Safety environment, preferably with some experience in social media policies
- BPO and/or vendor partnership experience is highly preferred.
- Policy drafting experience with hands-on experience dealing with online safety issues
- Experience tackling ambiguous problems and designing scaled solutions to drive business outcomes.
- Experience designing complex Operational workflows and designing an operational project from scratch.
- Experience building training content, teaching and developing online learning resources highly preferred.
- Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking, research, and analysis; strong attention to details .
- 40% time availability to travel globally.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 20,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Ireland and Greece.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.