Compensation and People Analytics Ambassador
Compensation and People Analytics Ambassador will be the primary POC for system maintenance, updating skills allowance matrix, handling all promotion confirmation and special cases for salary increase for Managers and up. This role will also handle the allowance adjustment for the three major accounts.
This role will also assist in creation of compensation communications and training materials, delivering information to employees at all levels of the organization. This role will socialize new processes to stakeholders, eg. use of centralized google form, updates on Pay Structure matrix, etc.
This role will provide Level 2 support for addressing special inquiries and concerns involving compensation consequent to internal movements.
Monitoring of Movements involving Compensation Change
- Ensure that the Compensation Change Tracker is updated on a daily basis with all the compensation changes within the major accounts. The tracker must be able to provide immediate and accurate view on the status of all movements involving compensation change.
- Prepare the initial recommendation for the promotion confirmation package and submit it to the Human Capital Data Strategist at least two (2) weeks before the confirmation date. This is applicable to all confirmation with no special recommendations from the hiring manager.
- For all off-cycle special requests for Managers and up, Submit the summary of details and request from the Hiring Manager to the Total Rewards and People Analytics Strategist at least three (3) weeks before the confirmation date for all special cases including off-cycle adjustment for Managers and up and special interim allowance.
WFMN Preparation and Issuance for the three major accounts
- 100% accuracy on the WFMNs released to employees
- Release of WFMN within three (3) working days after endorsement date for changes triggered by movement such as promotions and transfers.
- Release of WFMN within 24 hours after receipt of instruction for compensation changes arising from special approvals (eg, changes in allowance, base pay adjustments from special approvals).
- 100% release of WFMN for mass issuances within one week upon receipt of final instructions (eg., site-wide allowance alignment, merit increase, bonus letters)
- Conduct monthly audits to check and validate that the existing packages are correct and accurate.
- Consolidate findings and connect with the department to solicit Audit the standard allowance matrix across all sites as necessary to ensure accurate reference for end-users.
Compensation and Analytics Process Documentation
- Ensure documentations of the processes within the unit are updated.
- With Bachelor’s Degree, preferably related to Math and Statistics
- With experience working in collaboration with various departments
- With familiarity on salary structure and job evaluation
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.