What does a Digital Software Developer do? Think of yourself as someone who is responsible for developing applications from conceptualisation until testing. You will come to work with one thing in mind: take part in software and architectural development activities including conducting software analysis, programming, testing and debugging of applications.
As a Digital Software Developer, you must:
- Gather client, stakeholder, and customer requirements and develop them into successful tools and applications
- Identify, design, and implement technical solutions in software development
- Assess an automation opportunity from a technical perspective
- Create reusable artifacts to reduce development efforts by 20% to 30%
- Meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude and providing an exemplary customer service
So, do you have what it takes to become a Digital Software Developer? We’re looking for someone who:
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset
- Can effectively communicate with internal and external customers, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Has at least two years of experience in any programming languages including Open Source and designing APIs
- Has at least one year of experience in any cloud computing technologies like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Has hands-on experience on scripting languages such as Python, Pearl, Java Script, Angular, Chrome Extension, etc.
- Has knowledge of SDLC life cycle e.g., Waterfall, Agile, etc.
- Has good exposure and understanding of current and emerging technologies e.g., Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Block Chain, Analytics, etc.
- Has experience in knowing and understanding necessary technical and non-technical documentation
- Has knowledge on using Google Suite
Plus points, but not required, if you have these!
- Knowledge of AR, Mobile Applications, Digital Dashboards, Gamification
- Proficient of any domain (F&A, BFSI, Telecom, Retail, S&P, Utilities), digital key, and social media platforms
- Basic or advanced certification in any RPA Tool, Cognitive Automation
If you have all these, we would love to be ridiculous with you!