Resiliency Studio Manager
So, what does the Resiliency Studio Manager really do? Think of yourself as the leader who is responsible for the transformation and development of a psychologically healthy workplace model. You will be responsible for influencing cultural change that positively impacts the well-being of the organization.
Your efforts will focus on Employee well-being and organizational functions that place all aspects of health and well-being at the center of the workplace. These include clinical oversight of programs, program development and training, crisis management, and policy development.
In this role, you will oversee the Philippine site relationships with Mental Health Vendors which includes contracted licensed clinicians, licensed psychologists, and licensed psychiatrists. You will ensure compliance to the Strategic Plan and Statements of Work for our vendor partners related to mental health. You will work closely with the Director of Life Coaching to ensure execution of the broader Resiliency Studio Strategy.
- Design, deliver, and evaluate e-learning courses, leadership programs, and learning workshops related to mental health.
- Oversees Philippine sites related to Mental Health Vendors to include contracted licensed clinicians, licensed psychologists, and licensed psychiatrist.
- Work closed with the Director of Life Coaching to ensure delivery of Resiliency Studio framework, crisis management, and data collection for all content moderation campaigns.
- Functions as the day-to-day contact person in the Sr. Director's absence, which may involve responding to life-threatening crises and providing direction to clinicians and staff.
- Stays up to date with data privacy laws, copyright laws, and licensure guidelines to assure compliance with regional laws.
- Functions in the capacity of "training director" for clinicians and life coachings regarding clinical material.
- Ensures sites are collecting and storing relevant data related to wellness activities; reporting monthly to the Sr. Director of Resiliency and/or Director of Scientific Research and Data Analytics for Global Resiliency.
- Ability to staff clinical cases, manage psychiatric emergencies, mitigate risk issues for employees.
- Ability to present mental health and wellness information to non-clinical audiences with strong presentation skills at QBR’s.
- PhD with 1+ years of experience, or MS with 2+ years of experience in a field emphasizing clinical practice (e.g. Psychology, School Counseling, etc.)
- Strong background in program development
- You have a client-responsive, customer service mindset; this is a role that blends analytical acumen with interpersonal skill
- Experience communicating mental health data to clinical and non-clinical audiences
- Strong presentation skills and experience teaching/presenting to multidisciplinary audiences
- 5+ years of clinical practice experience with a focus on trauma
- Experience with data collection, research methods, and psychometric testing
- Experience with learning management systems
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 18,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.