Senior IT Applications Analyst (Service Now)
Duties & Responsibilities
● Participate in the technical design and implementation of SNOW functionalities, features,
● Provide technical support, maintenance, and reports related to the tool.
● Analyse and create process and project-related documentations
● Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of
● Lead the team in analyzing project requirements - includes scoping, setting up discovery
meetings and work estimation .
● Understand the Business Process/Function to determine and propose the needed
solution for the project.
● Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and
ensuring technical feasibility.
● Develop a detailed project plan to track progress of each project.
● Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule
● Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
● Report and escalate to management, as needed.
● Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
● Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation - includes Business
Requirements Documents and project status.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking
state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
● High level understanding in computer networking, servers and cloud environment
● Practitioner of ITSM; ITIL certification is a must
● 5 years of working experience in administering and maintenance of ServiceNow ITSM
● 5 years of working experience in developing and implementing ServiceNow ITSM
● Fundamental knowledge in Agile Project Management
● Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration and documentation skills
● Deep understanding on IT Asset Management and CMDB
● Value creation oriented
● College graduate, preferably in the fields of Computer Science or Engineering for
technical project managers.
● With technical background and working knowledge (or hands-on experience) on
software development specializing in web apps, browser extensions, mobile and data
analytics - includes experience with Agile (and waterfall) methodologies.
● Solid experience with BPO frontline processes and workflows (i.e. content moderation,
hybrid customer support, back office processing, operational KPIs, etc.)
● Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be at a B2 English level in order
to be considered for this role, please upload a resume in English for consideration.
● Solid project management and organizational skills including attention to detail and
● Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office or G Suite, and MS Project or similar
● Working knowledge of JIRA, Smartsheet and Visual Studio, is a plus.
● Experience with other SaaS applications (like Oracle, SalesForce, Concur, Docebo) and
ITSM (like ServiceNow) and Lean/6 Sigma experience/credentialed preferred. If you
have experience in delivery of Enterprise Applications in compliance with ISO 27001, a
nice to have.
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and
data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations,
Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our
partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -
powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters
most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United
States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.