So, what does a TaskUs Recruiter really do? Think of yourself as a pivotal part of TaskUs’ growth, were you engage Thessaloniki's top candidates. Your role is designed to search, interview, and attract the top talent volume positions. Your achievements are gauged not on hours worked, but on the quality of the people you hire.
You love partnering with hiring managers to understand their department needs and requirements and come up with creative approaches to fill the void. You care deeply about the overall business and look for ways to add value. You like being part of a team that delivers excellence and being held accountable for your own results. You’re creative, outgoing and have a passion for identifying people’s strengths.
- Full-cycle recruitment: sourcing, screening, selection, negotiation, offer and close
- Meet with Hiring Managers to define candidate selection criteria and timelines for delivery.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand current and future needs as well as educating on best practices for interviews
- Passively source for top talent
- Ensure job postings are accurate, marketable and target the appropriate audience
- Maintain data in recruitment systems
- Attend community events to promote TaskUs' brand and plan Interviewing Days on-site
- Build a bench of qualified and interested candidates for high volume roles
- Must be bilingual English C1/C2 level and have an additional language at C1 level (German or French or Spanish or Portuguese etc)
- Experience in recruiting, preferably for high-volume entry-mid level roles
- Working knowledge of recruitment processes and workflows
- Experience with applicant tracking systems - Jobvite a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- High emotional intelligence and resiliency
- Unrelenting work ethic and passion for recruiting and producing results
- Strong desire to interact with the public
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proven ability to employ proactive recruiting strategies
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.
TaskUs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
This role requires written and verbal fluency in English, to be considered for this role please upload a resume in English.