Senior Accounting Manager
So, what does a TaskUs Senior Accounting Manager really do? Think of yourself as a leader for TaskUs, helping to build a roadmap, plan, and ultimately execute. Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: Spending your day to help build the disruptive force behind TaskUs and some of the world’s most disruptive companies. Your role was designed to map requirements, plan solutions, and successfully execute strategies. Your achievements are gauged not on hours worked but on your hard work, successes and failures.
You love supervising accounting staff and establishing, coordinating and maintaining accounting controls and procedures to ensure that accounting transactions are recorded in a timely manner, in accordance with established company policy and are GAAP compliant. You care deeply about the overall business and look for ways to add value. You like being part of a team that delivers excellence. You’re entrepreneurial and resourceful. You’re passionate about making the world a better place. You like being held accountable for your own results. You are also able to provide world-class service and satisfaction.
You will also be responsible for:
- Supervising accounting staff, managing performance and driving results through effective coaching, counseling, and performance evaluations.
- Coordinating and maintaining accounting controls and procedures.
- Maintaining the general ledger and reconciling primary accounts on a timely basis.
- Assisting the Controller with the month-end, quarter-end, and year-end financial close.
- Coordinating with teams within finance (AP/Procurement/FP&A) and cross-functionally with Ops, Facilities, IT, etc.
- Assisting in the development of policies, systems, special financial studies, etc. for department.
- Serving as a consultant for managers within the organization, advising them of current budgetary information and working with managers to create a fiscal strategy that aligns with the goals of the organization.
- Preparing reports and analysis to present to management as needed.
- Ensuring compliance with the financial procedures of the organization.
- Actively participating in continuous improvement initiatives by company.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of management or supervising of teams and day to day accounting operations
- Experience in cross training staff
- Oracle experience
- Big 4 or Public Firm experience preferred