Data Conversion Lead
What does a Data Conversion Lead do?
- Development and support extract, transform and load programs or templates for data conversion.
- Process and execute change requests as an output of the data review and data cleansing processes.
- Provide data mapping support for Workday deployments within the process areas.
- Assist in analysis, escalation and resolution of data mapping questions and issues.
- Assist in the creation of data mapping deliverables, project and resource plans.
- Work with cross-functional teams from different businesses and various countries.
- Ensure work is being completed in compliance with defined processes.
- Ensures proper procedures are followed and appropriate documentation is created
- Drive and/or participate in data cleanup as needed
- Verify data loads into Workday are complete and correct, resolve loading errors
- Own Development on some conversion or data related objects
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in IT related field
- Supervision or Team Leadership experience is a plus
- Active Workday HCM certification is a plus
- Minimum 2+ years experience in HCM system data conversion
- Workday experience in migration Recipes, iLoads, Advanced Loads and EIBs
- Familiar with Workday Configuration Migration (HCM, Pay, Ben) and Worker Data loads
- Extraction experience from Legacy systems such as Oracle Cloud HCM. (Fusion)
- Able to Identify, clarify and resolve issues and risks that may span across Workday functional modules
- Strong Excel competency (formulas, pivots and data organizing/management)
- Three or more years of experience in technical analysis and design (HCM)