Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
TaskUs, Inc. is looking for an experienced Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, tax reporting, budget and forecast preparation, and the development of internal control policies and procedures. The Controller will be involved in supporting presentations to the board, as well as any finance and audit committees and will work closely with the senior leadership team.
The Controller will lead all day-to-day accounting operations, including functional responsibility over accounting, audit, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and budget administration. The Controller will ensure that TaskUs has the systems and procedures in place to support ongoing operations and adhere to all compliance and regulatory requirements, both local and international.
In addition, s/he will partner with the CFO, senior leadership, HR and IT staff to enhance and better integrate finance, HR, and IT functions.
- Manage all accounting operations, A/R, A/P, general ledger activity, cost accounting, and revenue recognition, ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP/IFRS standards and regulatory requirements.
- Document and develop business processes to maintain internal controls and safeguards for receipts of revenue, costs, and technical accounting matters.
- Coordinate all audit activity.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress and changes and present to senior management on an on-going basis.
- Support the preparation of the annual budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Manage organizational cash flow forecasting and collaborate with management to assess the financial efficacy of individual campaign operations.
- Supervise a team of three to seven staff and senior accountants, leverage their strengths and clarify their roles and responsibilities; develop and implement training programs in order to maximize and reach optimal individual and organizational goals.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Support SG&A reporting and building efficiencies across Americas
- Manage accounting of all Americas expansion.
- Global consolidation and audit.
Travel, 20% of the time. International and Domestic.
8 years of total experience, 4 years or more experience at a supervisory level in public accounting and/or startup environments; at least 3 years outside of public accounting
CPA or CMA preferred
Experience coordinating audit activities and managing month and year end accounting reporting activities
Experience in overseeing procurement and vendor management
Experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud preferred
Strong understanding of GAAP and technical accounting
Experience in high-growth startups; a strong understanding of multiple business models and their accounting and metrics
Experience building accounting processes and procedures
Experience with implementing and using multiple ERP, billing, and CRM systems preferred
Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data, including presentations to senior management, board or other outside partners
Ability and desire to translate complex financial concepts to individuals at all levels including finance and non-finance managers
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 20,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Ireland and Greece.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.