IT Support Specialist MX
Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
TaskUs has expanded its global presence and packaged the best of its core capabilities into a convenient onshore option in San Antonio, Texas. This domestic presence enables clients to leverage the incredible talent pools of local universities, convey a strong cultural fit between end-users and employees and deliver white-glove customer experiences. San Antonio was named the United States’ friendliest city of 2016 – a perfect option for top empathetic talent to deliver industry-leading CSAT scores.
We’re looking for an IT Support Specialist to provide baseline technical support to our Teammates in San Antonio. You will responsible for level 1 support, basic systems administration for Microsoft Active Directory; DNS/DHCP systems; server and desktop operating systems; file and print management systems; messaging/collaboration systems; system and data backup/recovery. Works with other IT staff in the US and abroad. Will work with vendors to design, implement, operate and support assigned systems.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Provide level 1 technical support to the Contact Center in San Antonio Texas. Duties will involve: password resets, desktop/laptop setup, patching, technical coordination of new hire/term process, etc.
- Monitor and manage system health of all assigned systems to include evaluating and reporting on their availability, performance and capacity.
- Lead or drive processes to identify operational and security problems with assigned systems and provide technical support to resolve them promptly.
- Participate in the design and implementation of enterprise-wide technical projects, ensuring delivered solutions meet identified requirements.
- Research, plan and coordinate upgrades and changes to existing systems and implementation of new systems and technology.
- Understand and comply with all departmental policies and procedures for incidents, requests, changes, problems and systems management.
- Train and develop peers and support staff in systems monitoring; routine administration; and troubleshooting for assigned systems; occasionally work extended hours and/or nights and weekends.
- Coordinate vendor support of assigned hardware/software/systems/services.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Active Directory 2012 R2 (required; will be responsible for day-to-day setting up accounts. We are looking to automate some of these processes so anyone who has been involved with automating is preferred. Enterprise environment experience also a plus.)
- Group Policy management (required)
- Google Apps experience
TaskUs, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.