We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch.
As an LMS Administrator, you must:
- Generate compliance reports on a regular basis
- Ensure reports are updated according to the agreed schedule
- Provide analysis, insights, and recommendations on generated reports
- Run ad hoc and standard reports for compliance systems
- Ensure that the users roster is up-to-date
- Assign users the correct access and permissions
- Ensure that the correct users can access the correct space/s, tools, and features of the LMS
- Coordinate and collaborate with relevant department/s should there be any issues with a user’s profile and access
- Conduct testing and provide feedback to the media developers
- Set up course pages according to the agreed specifications
- Upload training materials or set-up learning objects in the course pages with the correct settings
- Function as a Systems QA wherein you will create or upload learning events
- Ensure that details of a course are properly documented and up-to-date
- Configure, maintain, and continuously improve tools, dashboards, apps, plugins, etc.
- Conduct regular audits and system checks to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve LMS-related system issues and challenges as well as help to identify and prevent potential problems before they occur
- Interact with the developers, stakeholders, and learners to analyze, troubleshoot, and respond to any LMS related issues while following TaskUs’ communication guidelines
- Coordinate with the required departments to help increase compliance
- Create and maintain slick and easy to read dashboards for compliance and LMS issues
- Provide walkthroughs to users as need
- Collaborate with others in creating user guides and training materials related to LMS activities
So, do you have what it takes to become an LMS Administrator? We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a degree on L&D systems or Computer Science or any related field of study
- Has at least 1-2 years of customer service or technical support experience
- Is proficient with G-Suite Applications or Microsoft Office Apps, especially Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Can easily work with new software (e.g., media authoring tools, office suite, and other web apps)
- Has an excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Can multi-task, work independently but a team player, and a problem solver
- Has an eye for detail and project management skills
- Demonstrates a strong interest in working in training and the human resources field
Plus points, but not required, if you have these!
- Experience and expertise on managing a Learning Management System
- Mastery on learning theories and methodologies
If you have all these, we would love to be ridiculous with you!
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 20,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.