Overview and Key Responsibilities
- You will work closely with Business Development, Finance, and Operations to develop a responsive salesforce ecosystem.
- You’ll be creating sensible security measures on profiles, roles, and other sharing settings.
- You will implement initiatives surrounding optimizing user-engagement, releases, configuration changes, workflow changes, and troubleshooting, user administration, and provide support for data integrity and backup/recovery.
- You will execute TaskUs Salesforce Administration Strategy and optimize user-engagement and user-administration.
- You will also customize the salesforce environment for complex sales tracking and also improve as well as execute data integrity.
- You will improve and implement workflows, page layouts, lead-assignment, reports, dashboard.
- You will also manage and deploy Salesforce integrated applications as well as create actionable reports and dashboards.
- You will produce documentations on Salesforce Administration as well as provide support and training for the business.
- You will also communicate to major stakeholders on process changes, so users are aware of updates, key initiatives, and outages. You will monitor Salesforce production and sandbox environments, help troubleshoot issues and perform sandbox refreshes and related activities.
- At least 4 years of related experience and at least 2 years salesforce administration experience is also preferred.
- 5 years of experience as an employee specializing in IT/Computer-Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- We also need someone with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Science field of study Preferred but it’s not required!
- Experience in developing VisualForce pages, custom objects and Lightning Apps.
- Experience in using Salesforce Data Loader and other data maintenance tools.
- Experience in installing and maintaining AppExchange packages that integrate Salesforce with other systems (e.g., Marketo, Act-On, Oracle, Data Integration Platforms).
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written English skills, someone who has a certification and maintenance in Salesforce Administration (ADM 201) and has experience in planning and logistics, preferably in a cross-functioning environment.
- Data savvy someone who’s obsessed with documentation and efficiency
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.