So what does a Data Scientist really do? Think of yourself as someone who will design the end-user access layer of the Business Intelligence projects and perform the detailed design of requested reports, so not just anyone is qualified for this role! We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch.
Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: you want to collect and analyze data that can help understand the heart of the business. As you tackle your new tasks for the day, you know that it will lead to one thing: that you will work with data architecture to design an aggregation strategy that supports business definitions, scalability and usability of the front end solution.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for configuring, building and testing reports.
- You will provide mentoring, guidance and supervision to Junior or Entry Level BI analysts.
- You will design user-interface functionality to ensure it meets the required user experience standards.
- You will be responsible for creating the user interface design and technical specifications.
- You will provide valuable insights needed by the users for a more in-depth BI solution that will provide value to the Business (Campaign, Department, Initiative etc.).
- You will also provide direct support to content end users.
- You will ensure business KPI definitions are kept intact through the design and development process.
- You will drive functional and technical end user access layer design.
- You will also be responsible for detailed design, configuring, building and testing of reports according to standards.
- You will fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- You will be responsible for assisting and resolving design issues and defects.
- You will also be responsible for the generation of regular reports and maintain associated updates and perform associated testing.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT Business Management or specialized IT training with certifications.
- Certifications Required: MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solution Associate): SQL BI Development or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert): Data Management and Analytics is an advantage.
- 6-7 of Business Intelligence or related technical experience in top consulting companies (Accenture, IBM, HP etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of the BPO industry and multiple business functional areas.
- Experience in leading teams (globally).
- Extensive experience in and end user access and BI tools, is a plus.
- Prior experience with data modelling or SQL and with end user access or data access layers within a data warehouse architecture.
- Experience in translating requirements to design as well as understanding of how metadata plays from the end user access application to the end user is needed.
- 5-7 years of experience in Microsoft Power BI, MS SQL, SSAS, and SSIS.
- 2-3 years of experience in any of the BI Tools such as Google Data Studio, Tableau, and Qlikview.
- Someone with a burning desire to uncover patterns in data that will influence process improvement.
- Must be coachable, data/analytics driven, focuses on quality/accuracy, and a critical thinker/problem-solver.
- Able to multitask and perform well in a highly dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology—powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.