RPA Business Analyst
Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: that you will make our Frontline teams life better, easier, faster and secure As you tackle your new tasks for the day, you know that it comes down to one thing: that as part of TaskUs, you are expected to think out of the box, be agile and deliver to our internal and external client expectations.
So, do you have what it takes to become the RPA Business Analyst ?
The Analyst will manage and deliver components of business engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative RPA solutions for the organization. Key responsibilities will include:
- Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy
- Develop Detail As Is Process Description – PDD (Process Description Document), Detail To Be Automated Process Description – SDD (Solution Design Document)
- Conduct RPA High Level Assessments
- Develop RPA client architecture and solution proposal focusing on scalability and extensibility
- Develop high level project plans for implementation projects
- Provides continuous updates to RPA stakeholders and Project Manager during project delivery
Responsibilities include (not limited to)
- Work with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Prior Experience to Automation tools such as Automation Anywhere (preferred) or Ui Path and Blue Prism.
- Experience in business process improvements and process reengineering (Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean)
- Familiar with emerging or current process mapping tools and technologies that help validate the PDD and potential automation benefits.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications