What does an HR Recruiter really do? For starters, you have to keep in mind that TaskUs is for ridiculously good people. So when you think about being an HR Recruiter, imagine yourself as someone who finds more of them and makes sure that they have the best work experience they can have. How will you do it? By screening resumes, contacting candidates, setting up and conducting interviews, listening to current employees’ opinions, and engaging healthy discussions, among others.
As an HR Recruiter, you will:
- Conduct daily recruitment efforts and interviews;
- Develop multiple recruitment channels, plan recruitment strategies, suggest and execute recruitment channels maintenance and effectiveness control;
- Plan and execute large-scale recruitment activities and initiatives;
- Establish, update, and maintain a manpower database, plus various recruitment data reports and statistical analysis;
- Assist other supervisors in assigning tasks, internal interdepartmental communications, and support HR Department-related projects;
- Handle labor inspection, labor-management mediation, labor-management disputes, labor relations, and labor-management conferences;
- Maintain personnel regulations; and
- Practice employee relationship management and project execution to achieve a harmonious and healthy labor-management relationship.
Given these, do you have what it takes to become a ridiculously good TaskUs HR Recruiter?
- Language: English (proficiency in listening, speaking, reading, and writing)
- More than two (2) years of recruitment-related work experience
- Has a positive personality, sense of responsibility, and a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Has high stress resistance, strong communication skills, and can work independently
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology -powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 23,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, and Ireland.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.