Operations Manager (Japanese Speaking)
- Oversee and direct the activities of a number of campaigns (clients and business) along with all other Operations Managers, Team Leaders, and Staff assigned to his campaigns (clients and business).
- Responsible for a wide spectrum of responsibilities and must be able to multitask with ease and proficiency.
- Responsible for regular and often daily interactions with all the company departments/campaign team leaders and the whole management team. Maintain an open line of communication between staff and senior management.
- Manages and staffs the operations assigned.
- Responsible for all aspects of operations which include but not limited to monitoring operations staffing, provide temporary coverage and training; provision of excellent clientele service, problem resolution and the like.
- Develop individual & team goals and implement the plan to carry out objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all established policies and procedures.
- Assist the Operations Vice President in crafting operations procedures.
- Excellent in both Japanese & English, Japanese natives are welcome.
- Experience in Financial modeling as well as profit and loss management.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position; preferably Senior Manager/Director specializing in BPO Operations and Management or equivalent.
- Has handled at least 100 FTEs
- Should have a track record of meeting targets and delivering on targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
- Ability to build productive business relationships with clients.
- Strong organizational, analytical and managerial skills.
- Must possess a professional, courteous, and resilient attitude.
TaskUs is a provider of outsourced digital services and next-generation customer experience to innovative and disruptive technology companies, helping its clients represent, protect and grow their brands. Leveraging a cloud-based infrastructure,
TaskUs serves clients in the fastest-growing sectors, including social media, e-commerce, gaming, streaming media, food delivery and ridesharing, HiTech, FinTech and HealthTech. TaskUs has approximately 27,500 employees across eighteen locations in the United States, the Philippines, India, Mexico, Taiwan, Greece, Ireland and Colombia.