Team Lead - San Antonio and New Braunfels
What does a Team Lead really do? Think of yourself as one of the leaders of your department who is responsible for providing the best customer experience to your clients, so not just anyone is qualified for the role. We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top-notch. So come on, now we need your full concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being a Team Lead. Additionally you will;
- You will manage the day-to-day planning and operations of your team. This includes providing mentorship, guidance and career development to your teammates so that they continuously hit their goals.
- You will lead a high-performing team through an exciting transition to build problem-solving, critical thinking, analytical and technical capabilities which will enable the department to develop deeper, more scalable solutions.
- You will establish team goals and work with the management team on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results.
- You will identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, influence team strategy, and implement strategic plans, policies and procedures.
- You will also act as a bridge between your teammates and the other departments.
So, do you have what it takes to be a Team Lead?
- Someone with at least two (2) years of relevant people management experience (such as dealing with HR-related issues as well as staff development) and operational management experience.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills who has experience providing constructive criticism, implementing corrective action plans, and offering solutions and suggestions for process and product improvement to management.
- High-level understanding of customer confidentiality standards and who will help us implement those standards by managing and directing members of the team.
- Passion for the development of teammates.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 20,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Ireland and Greece.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.