Technology Solutions Engineer
TaskUs and Client Technology Services (CTS) are currently seeking an energetic client and technology experienced Technology Solutions Engineer, with business process outsourcing (BPO), and comprehensive cloud-based technologies background.
As an IT Solution Engineer, you will be the first impression of Information Technology and primary point of contact supporting both internal and external customers creating new, and embedded base technical solutions that support our Client Services and Sales teams in proactive Request for Proposal (RFP), and Request for Information (RFI) engagements. IT Solution Engineers will collaborate with the internal technology resources to validate, capture and create new solution design documents assisting client and internal technology-enablement readiness.
As an IT Solution Engineer, communication and documentation skills are required in being able to convey the solution for technical implementation handoff to IT Demand Management for execution and allowing knowledge transfer to lifecycle technical support teams. At times, you will need to build internal solution documentation to help move the internal Engineering initiatives forward for project teams.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Facilitation and meeting management skills
- The ability to work with global stakeholders and delivery team members
- Behavioral Characteristics (Ethics, Integrity)
- Ability to create visual network design depiction via draw.io or Visio
- Experience with writing technical scope documentation with emphasis on workstation, network infrastructure, information security, SaaS software, IT etc.
- Problem Management and Resolution experience
- Experience with knowledge management systems (SFDC, Confluence, Google Docs, etc.)
- End-to-End technology knowledge, such as (Desktop, Network Infrastructure, Applications, Cloud CRM tools, etc.)
Our IT Solution Engineer, duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and delivering technical presentations and solutions explaining TaskUs products and services to customers and prospective customers.
- Cloud Services
- Unified Endpoint Management
- Security Services
- Infrastructure Services
- Enterprise Architecture
- Perform interviews with customers to help identify technology requirements. Maintain cloud-based tasks and documentation library real-time. Continuously seeking areas of improvement for technical innovation for our clients.
- Work continuously with Sales and Client Services to develop solutions for inclusion to proposals as well as working with pricing to provide labor mix for pricing models.
- Confer with customers, engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Creating technical scope documentation for technical support knowledge base and handoff to IT Demand Management team.
- From time to time, travel to the clients business, assisting with proposals and discovery sessions to validate solutions prior to technical implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, computer science, computer engineering, system analysis or a related field of study.
- 5+ years’ experience combined experience working across multiple IT disciplines including, but not limited to: Security (e.g. NOC, SOC, design and implementation of Security Strategy), Networking technologies (e.g. VoIP, routers, firewalls, switches, cloud-based telephony), Mobility (both end user devices and application development for internal users and customers), Enterprise Computing (e.g. Windows, Linux, UNIX, servers, NAS, SAN), IT Management (e.g. worked with Director level position or demonstrated ability to persuade spending of funds on IT transformational improvements), ITIL, Lean Six Sigma experience, preferred
- 3+ years of call center experience, preferred
- Excellent English proficiency
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Project, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Some knowledge of Google Suites including Sheet, Slides, Docs
- Willing to travel, up to 20% for business and client-related engagements
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.