Accounts Payable Specialist
This position will report directly to the AP manager. Essential duties include managing all payables to vendors and helping in the company’s procurement process. The primary responsibility will be weekly payable processes (to include employee expense), support any procurement activities and support both internal and external customers with AP needs.
Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. We invest in our team because #peoplefirst isn't just a phrase, it is the cornerstone on which we have built our business. We know employee happiness equates to customer satisfaction. TaskUs offers the adventure of a lifetime, working side by side with passionate teammates and giving you opportunities for career growth that is unparalleled. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Invoice Distribution
- Receives and validates vendor invoices
- Logs invoices to invoice tracker and distributes the same to processors
- Scanning of official receipts, delivery receipts and sales invoices
- Maintains soft and hard copies of supporting documents
- Reconciles vendor statements and correct discrepancies
- Handles manual check payment processing
- Validates and deposits Food Forward collections
- Deposit urgent payments to the bank as needed
- Vendor Payments
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Updating and maintaining accurate records in the invoice tracker to collate data for reporting and monitoring purposes
- Creation of invoices in Oracle and review tracker
- Ensures accuracy of GL codes assigned to each transaction
- Ensures tax and statutory compliance for vendor payments
- Reconciliation of GL sub-ledger with vendor statement of accounts
- Analyzes and corrects vendor statement discrepancies
- Prepares monthly Accrual reports for assigned vendor accounts
- Handles vendor and requester inquiries
- Assists in providing documentation during audits or as needed
- Ensures that internal controls are properly implemented and observed
- Assists in the validation of supplier requirements in Procurement’s vendor accreditation process 9. Supports the periodic closing of Accounts Payable module as necessary
- Performs ad hoc tasks as required
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy
- 1 year experience in Accounts Payable
- Must have Oracle AP system experience or any automated AP system
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to effective handle tasks with high volume of information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with stakeholders.
- Strong customer service skills
TaskUs is a provider of outsourced digital services and next-generation customer experience to innovative and disruptive technology companies, helping its clients represent, protect and grow their brands. Leveraging a cloud-based infrastructure,
TaskUs serves clients in the fastest-growing sectors, including social media, e-commerce, gaming, streaming media, food delivery and ridesharing, HiTech, FinTech and HealthTech.
TaskUs has approximately 27,500 employees across eighteen locations in the United States, the Philippines, India, Mexico, Taiwan, Greece, Ireland and Colombia.