Customer Service Advisor - (Work From Home)
What does a Work From Home Customer Support Advisor really do?
Think of yourself as someone who will provide world-class service to our customers in an accurate, efficient, and respectful manner on every call as measured by different performance metrics, so not everyone can qualify for this role.
We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top-notch. So come on, now we need your full concentration because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being a Customer Support Advisor...from your home.
As a Customer Support Advisor, you will....
* Research and resolve issues reported by the client's end-users via phone, email, and chat support.
* Manage and maintain a test lab of devices running services to be used for reproducing customer issues.
* Ensure that all log-in and passwords (both internal & external) are kept confidential.
* Document all information on customer interaction according to standard operating procedures.
* Equipment Provided , ethernet connection, and a high speed internet connection
* Must be willing to complete computer diagnostics testing to ensure computer and speed requirements within 48 hours of request, providing screenshots to ensure computer requirements are met
* Must have a smart phone device
* Must be willing to complete an assessment that includes a typing test of 25 wpm
* Great communication skills, written and orally
* Demonstrate strong abilities to work independently and as a remote team player
* Must be adaptable and flexible, demonstrating abilities to work with process and information changes
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must have at least a High school diploma or GED
* Must be willing to participate in a background screening
* This role will be primarily working from home, however, once sites are back open in 2021 the team will be required to visit a site as frequently as once a month in the Rio Grande Valley Area. You will need to be located in the Brownsville area to pick up equipment and report to the site at least once a month.
*Experience with phone, email and live chat support
* Experience in customer service, sales, billing, collections, and technical support
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering, customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.
TaskUs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.