So, what does a TaskUs Project Manager really do? Think of yourself as an Architect for TaskUs and TaskUs clients, helping to build a roadmap, plan, and ultimately execute. Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: Spending your day to help build the disruptive force behind TaskUs and some of the world’s most disruptive companies. Your role was designed to map requirements, plan solutions, and successfully execute strategies to roll out the next project squarely aimed at turning the industry on its head. Your achievements are gauged not on hours worked, but on the success or failure of projects and launches. You put the “CAN” in “that CAN’T be done”.
Internal Projects: You love partnering with people to understand their needs and requirements and come up with creative approaches to make them successful. You care deeply about the overall business and look for ways to add value. You like being part of a team that delivers excellence. You’re entrepreneurial and resourceful. You’re passionate about making the world a better place. You like being held accountable for your own results. You are also able to balance the needs of your customers against operational targets while at the same time providing world-class service and satisfaction.
- Own the project process from start to finish, striving to provide an amazing experience for each and every team member and client you work with.
- Held accountable for the overall success or failure of the project. You will be given broad/high-level dreams and targets and will need to research, research, and research a bit more as you work with your project team on potential solutions.
- You will manage stakeholder and project expectations simultaneously for a frictionless project experience.
- You will perform detailed checks and manage sensitive timeframes to ensure accuracy and credibility.
- You will handle day-to-day team communication throughout each project. You will coordinate and work closely with internal departments.
- adapt to the changing priorities and complete deliverables on time with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- You will also approach all role responsibilities with great confidence, assertiveness and a sense of ownership.
Client Projects: You love partnering with people, clients, and stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements, and come up with creative approaches to make them successful. To care deeply about the overall business needs and look for ways to add value. To strive in becoming a trusted advisor to customers. To like being part of a team that delivers Implementations excellence. To be entrepreneurial and resourceful, and passionate about making the world a better place. While being held accountable for your own results, to also balance the needs of your customers against operational targets while at the same time providing world-class service and satisfaction.
- Held accountable for the overall success or failure of the launch, the internal team’s survey response of your performance, and the client’s NPS feedback of their overall implementation experience.
- Perform deep-dive information-gathering sessions and collect client program requirements
- Validate the workflows and processes of incoming opportunities
- Manage client and project team expectations simultaneously for a frictionless onboarding experience
- Provide clients with guidance and process improvements throughout the implementation cycle, troubleshooting when process and operational discrepancies arise.
- Handle day-to-day client communication throughout each implementation, hosting clients and ensuring that client satisfaction and confidence in TaskUs remains high throughout the implementation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of experience in project management
- 2+ years in operations and/or account management, working directly with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail with a commitment to accuracy and quality
- Dreamers with a passion/experience of taking dreams and turning them into ridiculous realities.
Nice To Haves:
- Fluent in Spanish.
- BPO experience.
- International vendor management experience.
- Experience building new sites or launching new geos.
- Advanced knowledge of email ticketing and cloud-based systems (i.e. 8x8, Aircall, Five9, Salesforce, Zendesk).