Chief Learning Officer
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world. We exist to provide ridiculously innovative customer support, AI operations, and content security to the world’s most disruptive companies
We believe our Frontline employees come first, always. At TaskUs, leaders eat last––in other words, we expect you to put your line of direct reports before yourself. We think in terms of #FrontlineFirst because we know good ideas can come from anyone at anytime. That’s probably why we’re ranked 40th on Glassdoor’s 2019 “100 Best Places to Work” list.
A special place requires special people. Qualified candidates have a sense of humility, an adventurous spirit, and a relentless work ethic. If you are looking for more than the standard 9 to 5, you’ve found it.
We exist to make the world’s best companies better. We aim to have fun while doing it.
Want to be part of a company that is changing the game for some of the world’s most notable brands and disruptive companies? We thought so.
The Chief Learning Officer is responsible for leading the Learning and Development function for the People Organization at TaskUs globally. The success of our company is a direct result of our culture and our people and our success rests on our ability to attract and retain the very best talent in the industry. This leader will develop the foundation for our global L&D principles, program and drive sustained programming tailored to both our frontline teammates and our global leadership. You will lead this function for TaskUs in close partnership with the Chief People Officer with innovative techniques, unmatched employee experiences, world class training and career opportunities at all levels of the organization, and a system for sustained success to support the bright future of our company.
At TaskUs we look for individuals who are constantly striving for excellence in both their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance, and we're proud to say that we have a talented and motivated team along for the ride. If you’re looking for a new challenge or just want to be a part of something historic, join us. Let’s change the way the world works.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Lead a global L&D function to develop high performing talent throughout an organization
- Create a set of tailored programs with meaningful tools for advancement at all levels of the organization and a consistent global message
- Design a L&D strategy optimizing for growth of internal e-learning tools and shared services to deliver relevant and impactful content
- Partner closely with company leadership to develop priorities, roll-out plans, set program deadlines, and establish standard ROI analytics
- Ensuring all new hires receive high-quality orientation and on-boarding experiences in order to maintain a high employee performance level
- Create world class training capabilities to prepare our teammates to exceed client expectations and develop people managers into great leaders
- Collaborate with People Operations and Executive Leadership to design career development plan for all roles in the company
- Provide the best leadership and employee training at an optimal cost to the organization
- Promote TaskUs as a Great Place To Work
- Certified Executive Coach strongly preferred
- Innovative and entrepreneurial with a bias for action and delivering results
- Relatable experiences with multiple successes and failures in deploying and managing L&D programs at past organizations
- Proven approach with leadership development initiatives and ROI models
- Mastery of developing innovative materials including job aids, facilitator and participant guides, on-the-job training systems, tutorials, and demonstration models
- Comprehension in the value of having a great corporate culture and publicizing it
- Experience in developing career development programs that are employee centric and that challenge the status quo
- Demonstrate clear understanding of what it means to be excellent in talent management
- Advanced negotiation skills to provide the best overall training programs at the lowest cost
- Ability to see the broader goal as well as identifying the steps necessary to achieve the goal
- Experience with counseling for organization design and succession planning
- Excellent communication skills, both externally and internally at all levels
- Global leader in a previously decentralized L&D function
- Supporting talent management for a large global employee base in a hyper growth environment
- Experience building and launching strategic initiatives with proven success
- Development of an enduring great culture
- Compensation and benefits
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.