Information Design Lead
Oversees the team’s deliverables such as but not limited to proposals, presentations, and business review decks that engage both internal and external audiences. Supports four (4) pillars of business - Marketing, Consulting, Client Services, and Sales. Maintains company brand identity for all deliverables. Collaborates with other key members of the organization globally while leading a multi-talented design team to achieve a common goal - to win every proposal!
- Leads the creative design team of 6-8 Information Design Analysts to turn vision into outstanding designs and prototypes
- Oversees the project process to ensure a high-quality output at every phase
- Supervise designer’s daily tasks and assigns new tasks accordingly
- Inspires a culture of quality and design among creative designers
- Plays an active role in developing best-in-class TaskUs design practices
- Manages and mentor designers to reach their maximum potential and do their best work
- Proactively offers better ways to reach goals/objectives
- Actively involves business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Presents a cohesive, convincing product/experience vision to internal stakeholders and clients
- Ensures all projects meet company objectives and standards
What is it we’re looking for? Well since this is a creatives post who has the skills to even call themselves as one. So definitely someone who has developed expertise in layout, typography, imagery, color schemes, and design for 3-5 years. Someone who has a strong competency to create visually compelling interactive proposals and can manage multiple projects with minimal supervision. Someone who is multimedia proficient and savvy. Since this is also a supervisor role, it is important that you have demonstrated the leadership capabilities to handle a strong-willed, goal-oriented team.
Now let’s get a bit technical. You need to have a certification in the Adobe Suite platform with a high-level of expertise in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, and Animate since you will be using these applications 95% of the time. Proficiency in Ceros, UI/UX, Photography, Oculus, and Web Design? Even better!
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering customer support, AI operations, and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 20,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com.