TaskUs provides a next-generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide a Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology, and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America, and the Philippines. We are currently growing across 4 different locations in the San Antonio, TX metro area, including New Braunfels.
Our client’s, one of the world’s largest social media platforms, believes in giving people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. They have built a company that connects billions of people, through apps and services, giving them ways to connect and share what matters the most. It is the mission of the Business Integrity team to ensure safe and trusted connections between people, businesses, and social media. Our team works together to anticipate and predict potential threats to our platform, design and build tools to protect against these threats, and then implement and enforce these systems at scale. We leverage data analysis, machine learning and a robust infrastructure to review the quality of promoted content on our platform. We partner closely with several cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, and data science, to ensure high quality and safe experiences for both people and businesses across the social media family of apps. Successful candidates for this team are adaptable, creative, have a bias toward action, and aren't afraid of being wrong.
- Quality thought leader tasked with implementing a clear overall quality strategy with scalable processes/tools/systems that allow resource efficient monitoring of decision accuracy and surface overall user experience issues fast and effectively to define appropriate continuous improvement programs
- Passionately tell the story of why quality matters, build consensus and inspire others to move fast on fixing problems
- Effectively manage and mentor a team responsible for diverse workflows, Quality channels, and global stakeholders
- Drive accountability with team leads and their teams to meet quality performance goals and ensure program standards are met on a week-over-week basis
- Assess and prioritize the top quality issues affecting the teams in your office across all decision making channels
- Quantify business cases and drive cross-functional partners to change our systems, processes, and policies to achieve better outcomes
- Drive investigation of highly sensitive issues affecting your office, working with teams and leaders across the company to understand what happened and why
- Next Generation Customer Experience
- As the company’s products and communities change and grow, stay connected with how our support ecosystem is evolving and help head off quality issues before they begin
- Find creative workarounds for quality issues where our tools are the root cause and a technical solution is not imminent.
- Experience in managing quality control/quality analysis organization or leading cross-functional quality improvement projects and teams
- 3+ years of demonstrated management ability across diverse functions (direct reports, cross-functional relationships, 3rd party vendors. etc.)
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a rapidly changing and extremely global team
- Strong practical experience with Excel (PivotTable, Charts, Statistical functions) is required a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of breaking down a complex process and identifying key pain points in order to deliver business improvements at the regional or global level
- Passion for our mission of ensuring a world-class support experience for our community
- Quality certification (e.g. Lean Six Sigma, TQM, etc.) a plus
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.