Sr. Financial Analyst
So, what does a TaskUs Financial Analyst really do? Think of yourself as an expert forecaster and data hunter-gatherer. You’re passionate about the company’s overall financial goals and its correlation to innovation. You arrive to work daily with one goal in mind: What can I do to make a difference?
You love problem solving, putting on a project management hat at times, and being a finance detective. Your goal is to resolve, produce, and implement financial data, planning, and integration in order to make your mark.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial models and analysis for TaskUs client
- Prepare weekly revenue and margin forecast
- Prepare monthly and quarterly presentations for TaskUs client
- Participate in budget and pricing discussions
- Participate in client billing and collections
- Support adoption and automation of reports from Oracle Fusion ERP System and Oracle Fusion Planning Tool
- Support integration of data from other external tools, Concur, Oracle HCM, TimeWarp, Teleopti, and ADP, with financial data for reporting and analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with ERP Systems (Oracle Fusion, preferred but not required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of Business Administration, Finance, Accounting
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally – 25%
- Standing and sitting for sustained periods of time, at least 50%
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading
Nice To Haves:
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- Experience with Oracle Fusion and Power BI
- Client facing experience
- Experience with Concur, Oracle HCM, TimeWarp, Teleopti, and ADP
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long-term success through innovation and technology—powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever-changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.