Global Diversity and Inclusion Executive
At TaskUs we recognize that change starts from within: diversity and inclusion must be tightly woven into our business and our culture. Our Senior Director, Diversity & Inclusion will lead our global organization in the work of developing and implementing our workplace diversity, supplier, and corporate social responsibility strategies. We’re breaking new ground and doing new things, as we’re at the beginning of our D&I journey. We’re looking for an experienced strategic leader with a hunger for innovation and a deep commitment to workplace diversity & inclusion to lead this work. They will work cross-functionally across our global operations with our People Operations team, led by the Chief People Officer.
Role and responsibilities: Work towards positioning TaskUs among the leaders in the BPO industry in the areas of Diversity, Inclusion, Equity, and Equality. Engage volunteer teammates to enrich and grow the TaskUs’ Employee Resource Groups in partnership with the company’s CSR programs. Implement strategy and action items to improve Diversity & Inclusion competencies company-wide.
- Research and advise on diversity and inclusion topics as related to Workforce Management and Supplier Management
- Implement, coach, and train on internal programs that promote diversity, inclusion, equity, and equality
- Champion, monitor, measure, and report on progress on actions to improve diversity and inclusion, specifically in the areas of Marketing, Advertising, Procurement, Client Development, Corporate Leadership, Workforce Representation, and other functional areas.
- Support and guide the Talent Acquisition team to help create a brand that attracts diverse applicants and processes that eliminate bias
- Identify external trends and recognize best practices which will increase diversity among the workforce and supplier base
- Manage supplier diversity programs
- Maintain relationships with diversity-related organizations
- Partner with the Chief Learning Officer to build and deliver robust diversity and inclusion training programs
- Review the organizations’ workplace policies and procedures, ensuring that these are all-inclusive
- Coordinate global CSR initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree or other advanced degree preferred.
- Executive Strategic Certification in Diversity and Inclusion.
- 5+ years of experience managing diversity and inclusion programs required.
- 7+ years of professional experience in a leadership role in a corporate environment.
Directly Related Experience
- Experience in project management in the area of diversity & inclusion and/or equity and equality from concept to execution required.
- Experience in analyzing complex information, making recommendations, and charting a course of action for the business required.
- Occasional travel may be required domestically and/or internationally.
- May need to work additional hours outside of normal business hours as required by the job, including weekends or holidays.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to partner easily with senior leadership and team members.
- Strong Emotional Intelligence and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation and change management skills.
- Excellent MS Office suite skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Strong understanding of HR disciplines including recruitment/staffing, benefits, employee relations, diversity, HR administration, employee engagement, employment law, and all areas of HR compliance (EEO, ADA, FMLA, etc.).
- Experience implementing and managing diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives while driving team member engagement
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse social/economic audiences in groups and one-on-one; a perceptive listener. Proven public speaking experience and writing skills required.
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do. TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.
TaskUs currently has over 17,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India, Taiwan, and Mexico. To find out more visit www.TaskUs.com