Fraud and Risk Analyst
Primary Responsibilities involves:
a) Conducting Risk Assesments and other Risk Management Related activities .
b) Ensuring Alignment of Security Controls to Regulatory Standards
c) Conducting Investigation and assisting in Litigation as needed.
d) Partnering with both Operations and Clients to strengthen security controls.
Also majorly would:
1. Conduct reviews for the identification of fraud risks, and recommend controls for the detection and prevention of fraud.
2. Completes assignments as directed by the Fraud Prevention and Audit team.
3. Must stay current with new fraudulent activities that may breach TaskUs' security measures.
4. Recommend new technologies for fraud detection and prevention.
5. Develop internal control and governance procedures to ensure minimal risk of fraud.
6. Evaluate TaskUs and client applications for separation of duties issues and general internal control deficiencies which may contribute to fraud risk.
7. Provide reporting from continuous audit/monitoring initiatives once fraud risks and controls are mapped.
8. Work with IT and InfoSec engineers for the implementation of DLP and user activity monitoring controls
9. Provide Fraud incident response support and fraud investigation
10.Participate in fraud mapping exercises and continuous audit processes.
11.Maintain and update relevant system and process documentation and develop ad-hoc reports as needed.
12. Perform a variety of other fraud and risk-related tasks.
13. Perform necessary functions as needed by Management.
Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience.
A minimum of 3 years audit and risk experience; at least one of those years focused on fraud prevention and detection.
Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Interest in the pursuit of an industry recognized fraud, audit or security certification is preferred, such as CFE, CIA or CISA.
A demonstrated wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected in order to best align internal fraud controls with the business needs, and to ensure that operational efficiencies and client satisfaction are duly considered.
Sound technical writing, documentation, and communication skills are required.
Proficiency with understanding of enterprise, network, system and application level security issues.
Understanding of the system hardening processes, tools, guidelines and benchmarks.
Experience with DLP and fraud detection technologies.
Candidate should have excellent project management skills with the ability to self-start projects.
Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential material and information with suitable discretion.
Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor.
BPO contact center experience preferred, but not required.