Experience: 10+ years
- Good experience in designing, implementing and maintaining web based.Net application within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Mentor team members and take the responsibility for the deliverables and releases.
- Strong knowledge of C#, .NET framework includes ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, Web API, OAuth, IIS, WCF Web Services, design patterns
- Strong knowledge in AJAX, AngularJS, Backbone.js, Knockout.js, ReactJS, Web Forms, ADO.NET, LINQ, Linq2Sql, Entity Framework, and NHibernate
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Mentor and guide the team technically. Review infrastructure for any issues and recommend solutions.
- Convert key project strategies into actionable, individual tasks, activities and assignments.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation. Develop architectural principles and standards for various IT groups.
- Provide inputs to prepare the implementation schedule, track the progress of milestones and Establish architectural methodology of all deliverables.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Knowledge in AWS cloud platform will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of Agile - SCRUM methodologies.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent Debugging and Problem Solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, global environment
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications.
- Lead and Participate in architectural meetings and analyze all technical requirements for Dot NET applications, participating in scrum and agile meetings at the operational and project level, and providing continuous feedback on project status.
- Result oriented, manage competing priorities, understand Business needs, engage team to remain focused, Capable of working with tight deadlines.
- Perform structured/planned/formal code reviews & actively participate in design sessions
- Quick turnaround on troubleshooting complex technical challenges, creative problem solver
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm the requirements and provide effective solutions
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in system.
- Perform code reviews and provide necessary corrections.
- Perform application design, development and deployment based on industry's best practices.
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Prepare technical documents as per established project standards.
- Works collaboratively with leaders to ensure timely delivery of project.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement