Operations Manager - (Trust & Safety)
What does an Operations Manager really do? Think of yourself as a leader and the master of your department, so not just anyone is qualified for this role! Here at TaskUs we make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are top notch. Come on now, we need your full attention because it’s time to imagine what it’s like being an Operations Manager.
The team you will manage will be specialised in Safety Policy research and will collect data and insight around the constant changes happening in this area of work. You will have to help them carry the work with minimum guidance and limited set workflows while achieving consistent quality results and efficiency.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Long-term planning to create initiatives that further the company's overall goals
- Coordinating different teams to foster exchange of ideas and provide cross-team learning opportunities
- Inspiring and motivating employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement and incentive initiatives
- Identifying potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions in order to maximize efficiency and output
- Communicate efficiently your team’s wins, challenges and opportunities and collaborate with partners to drive success
- Give product and tooling feedback to our partners and internal tools and innovation team
- 3+ years experience as Operations Manager or similar role
- Proven work experience in a User Safety or Research environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to work with limited guidance and adapt to changing priorities and directions
- Experience working across a global multicultural and multilingual team, tackling ambiguous problems and designing scaled solutions to drive business outcomes.
- Experience building training content, teaching and developing online learning resources highly preferred.
- Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking, research, and analysis; strong attention to details
- Fluent English
- BPO and/or vendor partnership experience highly preferred.
- Social Media crawling experience preferred
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world, delivering the customer support, AI operations and content security services that power the world’s most innovative companies. Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures” and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity firm, Blackstone.