Data Visualization Analyst
As Data Visualization Analyst, you will mainly work on developing dashboards and reports for
the business. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders (Business Insights,
Data Engineering, Operations, Support groups, etc.) to make sure that correct and updated
information on all dashboards and reports is available to the business at all times.
● Design performance efficient, impactful reports and visualizations for business and
● Making large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable and usable
● Transforming, improving and integrating data, depending on the business requirements
● Responsible for data federation
● Create and maintain a reports' instruction manual
● Delivering the data in a useful and appealing way to users
Skills and Qualifications
● At least 2 years hands-on experience in Power BI or other foundational Power BI
applications such as Power Pivot. Same length of experience in Tableau, Qlikview,
Business Objects can be considered
● At least 2 year of exposure to ETL, databases / data warehouse that relates to
developing reports using Power BI"
● Ability to work with large amounts of information and see the ‘bigger picture’
● Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
● Strong attention to detail
● Critical thinking
● Communication skills, both written and verbal
● Excellent math skills (optional but preferred)
● Ability to contribute proactively both independently and as part of a team
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, programming background (is
a plus!) or Information Technology, Master's Degree in Statistics
TaskUs is the fastest growing tech-enabled business services company in the world. We exist to
provide ridiculously innovative customer support, AI operations, and content security to the
world’s most disruptive companies.
Listed as one of Glassdoor‘s “100 Best Places to Work”, USA Today’s “Best Company Cultures”
and “Best Companies for Women” by Comparably, TaskUs is a Frontline-First company that
puts its people at the heart of everything they do.
TaskUs has been recognized as one of the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in
America” for the past seven years consecutively. Founded in 2008 by Bryce Maddock and
Jaspar Weir, the company raised over $250mm in 2018 from the world’s largest private equity
TaskUs currently has over 18,000 employees and offices across the U.S., Philippines, India,Taiwan, and Mexico.