Vice President, Sales
Talix, one of the fastest growth companies in health tech and AI. Talix is actively looking to fill a Sales VP position. The focus of this role is on new account acquisition. You will be primarily selling into payers and health plans, experience selling into the provider market is a plus.
Talix provides risk adjustment and quality solutions to help payers, providers and accountable care organizations take on risk and succeed in value-based healthcare. Talix serves great healthcare industry brands today. Our leading-edge SaaS applications leverage purpose built natural language processing (NLP), machine learning and advanced patient data analytics to transform complex data into actionable intelligence that drives improved coding efficiency and accuracy—leading to better patient outcomes, more accurate reimbursements and reduced costs.
Join a company that's making a positive impact on healthcare every day. Work alongside some of the brightest minds in healthcare technology who are applying the latest advances in AI and natural language processing so our healthcare system can share and deliver healthcare data faster and more efficiently. Be part of a passionate and diverse workforce who provide customers an unparalleled experience through Talix's leading technology and services that are measurably improving patient care delivery, every day.
- The Sales VP sole focus will be in bringing in New Business (SaaS License contracts) selling to sophisticated buyers at leading health plans (Blues, national carriers, regional health plans, provider-owned health plans and health systems. Our SaaS average deal sizes range from a minimum of $300K to $750K per annum to $1M+ deals
- You will leverage your and knowledge about the healthcare marketplace as well as your contacts and past relationships, and utilize your experience in selling multi-year SaaS contracts to enterprises
- You have proven to be effective with VP & above level buyers and understand the nuances in selling sophisticated solutions
- You will be supported by top tier customer references, business cases, well-connected strategic advisors and by a top flight company leadership team
- Consultative approach to selling, deep understanding of prospect’s pain points and ability to position Talix’s solutions effectively
The Ideal Candidate:
- Seasoned Sales executive with 10+ years of strategic solution selling experience and strong proven track record in closing new logos
- Have sold deal sizes that are $250K or more in annual license revenue
- Has direct experience in selling into leading health plans and payers.
- Has experience and is capable of translating complex technologies into easy to understand solutions
- Can be based anywhere in USA
Talix, the Company:
- A leader in the Patient Data Analytics and AI space for Value-based Care
- Embedded SaaS workflow solutions reinvent how healthcare businesses address value-based care reimbursement
- 98%+ success rate in wins against competitors
- Listed in Inc. 5000 America’s fastest growing private companies
- Customer Success investments resulting in 95%+ customer retention rate
- Company leadership and core software engineers have built and sold multiyear multi-million dollar deals to award-winning health tech companies
- Backed by leading financial and strategic investors such as Kaiser Permanente, Aetna, Elsevier, Tufts Health, and BCBS Minnesota (Stella)
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits