Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager will be the champion of product innovations with the responsibility of providing our sales force with the information it requires to advance product sales. They provide the content needed to support salespeople throughout the buyer’s journey. They will address questions around the product, the target customers, how they will reach those customers. The successful candidate will also be charged with developing engaging content to be used by sales and marketing for product specific campaigns and product launches.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Sales or Marketing related degree
- 5+ years ERP or business system experience
- Ideally Product Marketing (priority), Marketing or Sales experience
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage the creation and maintenance of sales enablement content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations.
- Good project management skills
- Support our internal stakeholders by enabling them on the value of our products and services for our target buyers and users through the development of internal content and market-facing collateral and demonstrating how and when to use it
- Support our marketing team by providing or facilitating product knowledge and content for marketing campaigns and communication channels such as websites, blogs, newsletter articles, and eBooks
- Supports product launches by developing the core product narrative or messaging to be applied across applicable communications channels and by enabling the sales force on the new product or solution
- Research and understand buyers’ personas, key competitors’ strategies and products and general progress in the ERP market to enable marketing and sales
- End-to-end performance measurement of sales enablement, product launch, product content and campaign deliverables,
- Optimize content if required for improved usage and consumption by the relevant audience.
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund
- 100% company contribution on risk (which includes, global education, income disability, funeral cover, provident admin and group life)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Awesome work culture
- The best Espresso Bar