VP of Sales
VP of Sales
Growth mindset, Integrity, Passionate, Authenticity, Results-Driven, Winning Together.
If these words resonate with you, we want you!!
WHO WE ARE?
SYSPRO was established over 40 years ago as an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software provider for manufacture and distribution companies. Here at SYSPRO, we pride ourselves on our ability and determination to simplify the core business processes through the provision of our ERP and other SaaS products.
What sets SYSPRO apart from other ERP Vendors is an unwavering, long-term focus on the manufacturing and distribution sectors, a practical approach to technology, and a passionate commitment to simplifying business to increase success for partners and customers.
We know that our employees are our key to success so here we offer a career in an exciting industry, an opportunity to work in a FUN ENVIRONMENT with amazing people, and GREAT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS! we promotes a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE through our SYSPRO Life program, supports social responsibility via our SYSPRO Uplift initiative, and uses every opportunity to encourage creativity and innovation. When you work at SYSPRO, it’s MORE THAN JUST A JOB; you are part of a global force that uses innovation to enhance the way businesses operate and we have fun doing it! In each one of our regions, our Social Committee leads regular get-togethers, frequent celebrations and a steady stream of SPONTANEOUS EVENTS AND FESTIVITIES!
We are currently looking to hire a full time VP of Sales. The VP of Sales is responsible for coaching and supporting the L1 (Strategic) and L2 (Enterprise) sales team to meet and/or exceed the sales goals of SYSPRO. This role is responsible for maintaining high standards of professionalism, efficiency, personal communication, discretion, and independent judgment while consistently working with internal and external contacts, information and issues.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A VP OF SALES:
- Manages, coaches, and trains the assigned L1 (Strategic) and L2 (Enterprise) sales team
- Manages team to all the predetermined performance metrics and continuously develops efficiencies for the team
- Ensures that the sales team has all tools, leads, collateral and workflow available to them at all times in order to be successful and meet/exceed their goals
- Works with Marketing, Product Management, and other departments in the organization to lead and deliver campaigns and programs to ensure constant lead development
- Manage pipeline opportunities and execute on sales deliverables
- Sets and track sales targets for the team
- Coordinates department projects to meet deadlines
- Reports on sales metrics and suggest improvements
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
- Help develop new business with existing customers and identify opportunities to enhance and build the relationship
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree or minimum years of experience required
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience with software solutions, products, and services
- Minimum of 5 years of sales leadership with demonstrated success leading sales teams
- 3 years industry experience in ERP and sales to the manufacturing industry
- CRM Tools
TALENTS YOU POSSES:
- Ability to quickly read and understand the needs of customers and team members and adapt your own behaviour to best serve them
- Should have a high level of familiarity with sales strategies to attract and retain customers
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quarterly, annual targets
- Ability to plan, organize, and problem solve
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to gain account loyalty and customer retention
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
- Excellent analytical skills to evaluate existing customers and make recommendations to drive profitability and gain market share
- 60% of the time as necessary to supporting the customer or for SYSPRO conferences or training
PERKS OF SYSPRO:
- Professional and personal growth
- A talented and enthusiastic team, dedicated to SYSPRO’s success
- Exceptional benefits - Health, Dental, Vision- First day of hire!!!
- 401k with generous matching and more benefits to add
- Company with good conduct and ethics that promote a culture of good governance that align to the SYSPRO values