We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Melbourne team. The right candidate will be self-motivated, able to multitask, have strong organisational skills, excellent attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills and is an effective problem solver.
We know that our people are our success. When you work at SYSPRO, it’s more than just a job. You are part of a global force that uses innovation to enhance the way businesses operate and we have fun doing it!
Enjoy benefits such as birthday leave or use your Corporate Social Responsibility leave to volunteer at a cause you are passionate about!
What will you be doing?
▪ Plan and schedule the Scope of Work on new projects.
▪ Identify key resources for each project adhering to the IDEAL methodology and using appropriate PM tools.
▪ Identify Project Milestones and Risks, Actions, Issues and Decisions (RAID).
▪ Create the sign-off process and documentation.
▪ Create billing schedules for payment whilst monitoring the cost and profitability throughout the project.
▪ Collaborate with SYSPRO's internal departments, partners, customers and third parties as required.
▪ Ensure scope changes are managed, documented and re-estimated as required through a change management process.
What is essential?
▪ A bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
▪ 4+ years’ experience in as an ERP Project Manager
▪ Prince2 or equivalent Project Management qualification
▪ Highly proficient in MS Word, excel and PowerPoint
Who are we?
Established in 1978, SYSPRO is a top Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software provider which has earned prestigious industry awards for its technology, customer relations and leadership.
SYSPRO’s strengths lie in a simplified approach to technology, and a commitment to both customer and partner success. Over 40 years of solving manufacturing and distribution business challenges is built into our flexible ERP software and proven services.
Don’t want to miss out?