ERP Business Consultant
We Simplify – We Specialize – We Future-Proof.
We are an award-winning, global force using technological innovation to enhance the way businesses operate, one customer at a time…and we want you to join us!
Celebrating over 40 years as a top Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software provider, SYSPRO has earned prestigious industry awards for its technology, company culture, customer relations, and leadership. In order for SYSPRO to continue to play such a vital role in the industry, we need a team of top-class people behind us that bring SYSPRO’s core values of ambition, intelligence, drive tenacity, and compassion to the workplace.
We are currently looking to hire a full time ERP Business Consultant. The ERP Business Consultant will be primarily responsible for implementing and providing support to new and existing SYSPRO customers. The person in this role will analyze the systems and work directly with customers and management to define implementation requirements, design and propose solutions, configure the software and train employees.
The ERP Business Consultant position is responsible for but not limited to:
- Provide implementation consultation, managing scope and support services during SYSPRO installations, upgrades and customization
- Manage Business Process Review sessions and analyze business processes, gather customer requirements and define solutions
- Recognize and address gaps between SYSPRO solutions and the business practices of the customer
- Develop functional specifications and conduct functional analysis
- Provide quantitative analysis in order to identify business opportunities and problems
- Perform system configuration, assist in data migration and testing
- Support the preparation of the scope of work by providing task/time details through Project Activity Reports
- Customize forms and develop reports
- Effectively communicate and build consensus with customers
- Provide user training and support
- Assist with Go-Live- cut-over and support
- Identify client needs which can generate additional services and/or product sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or information systems from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Certification such as CPS, APICS and/or Six Sigma would be a plus.
- 8+ years of experience working with ERP solution implementations
- Previous experience with SYSPRO and/or SYSPRO certifications is highly desired
- Detail oriented and efficient
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Problem solving and decision making
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable
- Ability to work efficiently in a broad cultural spectrum
- Analytical skills
- Proven B2B experience dealing with SaaS or ERP solution with complex business needs
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- In-depth experience with developing and creating SQL / SSRS and Crystal Reports
- Proficient in using Microsoft SQL Server query, views and stored procedures.
- Business knowledge in the areas of Accounting, Distribution, and/or Manufacturing operations
- In-depth understanding of the industry
- 50%-80% of the time as necessary to support customer expectations
What you can expect from SYSPRO:
- Award-winning, technology-driven company culture
- Professional and personal growth
- A talented and enthusiastic team, dedicated to SYSPRO’s success
- Exceptional benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-term disability, travel insurance, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 401k with generous matching