- Collect, analyze, interpret and synthesize commercial related data and information.
- Create spreadsheets, graphs, and visual presentations using MS Excel, PowerPoint, and other presentation tools, databases, and dashboards.
- Manage and prepare materials and media for sales meetings and events.
- Provide support to sales leadership on projects as requested.
- Work within the sales department to identify opportunities to optimize processes, improve reporting & visibility, and increase efficiencies to assist with KPI attainment
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to analyze and process large amounts of data, then extract and interpret the data looking for trends, variances, and other metrics
- Ability to create detailed reports, visual depictions such as charts and graphs, and tell the story in presentations based on their data analysis findings.
- Creative thinking and inquisitive with analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Results-oriented, deadline and detail-driven, and efficient
- Proficiency in math, data analysis, and computer skills.
- Proficient with data mining techniques using CRM or similar databases
- Collaborative and team-oriented
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or related field is preferred
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills, especially MS Excel (v-lookups, graphs) and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with visualization tools such as Tableau is a plus