The Account Executive is responsible for the management of sales and relationships for SYSPRO L2 – Managed accounts. This role is responsible for growing new business within an existing set of strategic accounts and growing new client acquisition using network referral selling. The Account Executive (AE) is primarily solution oriented and understands both business and technology. The Account Executive (AE) will work with Partners in territories that have partners and will work direct in territories where there are no partners. They will be required to work with the Partner Growth and Acquisitions team to identify territories that need partners to sustain growth.
The Account Executive position is responsible for but not limited to:
- Manage existing and grow new business within assigned territory accounts and ensure that SYSPRO is considered the heart of manufacturing operations
- Meet and exceed targets assigned for growing new business from existing customers and meet or exceed targets assigned for acquiring new customers
- Work with the channel to foster existing customer growth and new customer acquisition in territories that have partners
- Work with regional selection consultants to build relationships and engage in new customer acquisition
- Work closely with lead development and oversee the engagement with a prospect/customer and execute in all areas of the ERP sales cycle from participating in lead generation, demonstrating the use of SYSPRO through various methods, leading the discovery process and creating a strong initial contact relationship
- Following up with prospects/customers several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met
- Target the prospects business solutions and focus on building business relationships with C-Level’s, business owners, management and operations to gain a better insight at a strategic level to achieve and secure new sales for SYSPRO and provide input to the VP of Strategic Sales
- Ensuring the sales framework is correctly aligned to the go-to-market strategy and identify sales improvements when required
- Maintain an understanding of SYSPRO products/technology, industry understanding and articulate SYSPRO propositions to customers
- Must meet or exceed annual sales targets through strategic sales strategies and focus markets
- Maintain accurate data in CRM and Sales Force Automation tools for reporting purpose
- Ability to routinely and independently exercise good judgment in making decisions related to SYSPRO’s sales guidelines and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in related or similar relevant field or must have minimum amount of experience with references and or achievements to prove the capability.
- Minimum of 4 years of solution selling experience in software & service in SYSPRO’s target industries and or Manufacturing. Customer industry experience and understanding is a key requirement.
- Demonstrated ability to engage multiple audience levels to understand business needs and challenges and propose solutions
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and achieve sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated business acumen and a deep understanding of business sales processes
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable
- Proven ability to gain account loyalty and customer retention
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
- Excellent analytical skills to evaluate existing customers and make recommendations to drive profitability and gain market share
- Full knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel (Medium to advanced), PowerPoint (Medium to Advanced), and Outlook
- Good financial acumen and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Full knowledge of CRM tools
- Enterprise software or other similar ERP software including comprehensive understanding of Manufacturing & Distribution. Industry knowledge is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques selling at C-Level and Management operations level.
- 25-50% of the time as necessary to support prospects/ customer expectations in or near assigned territory.
What you can expect from SYSPRO:
- Award-winning, technology-driven company culture
- Professional and personal growth
- A talented and enthusiastic team, dedicated to SYSPRO’s success
- Exceptional benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-term disability, travel insurance, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 401k with generous matching
If this does not sound like a good fit for you, but you may know someone else who may be a good fit, please share this information with them. Also check out our other job postings at www.syspro.com
SYSPRO is a highly scalable, industry-built Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solution that can be deployed in the cloud, on-premise, or accessed via any mobile device. SYSPRO is designed to simplify business complexity for manufactures and distributions by providing actionable insight that supports effective decision-making, strong cost control, streamlined processes and improved productivity.
SYSPRO's Culture/Core Values- To assure a good fit to SYSPRO's culture, must have a can-do attitude, be a professional, put relationships over transactions, care about others, and do what you say.
SYSPRO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status or any other characteristics protected by law.