Strategic Partner Manager
We Simplify – We Specialize – We Future-Proof.
We are an award-winning, global force using technological innovation to enhance the way businesses operate, one customer at a time…and we want you to join us!
Celebrating over 40 years as a top Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software provider, SYSPRO has earned prestigious industry awards for its technology, company culture, customer relations, and leadership. In order for SYSPRO to continue to play such a vital role in the industry, we need a team of top-class people behind us that bring SYSPRO’s core values of ambition, intelligence, drive tenacity, and compassion to the workplace.
We are currently looking to hire a full time Strategic Partner Manager. The Strategic Partner Manager will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among a defined set of strategic channel partners while also developing strategies to increase revenue for SYSPRO through the partnership. This role will represent SYSPRO software and services with responsibilities to provide our partners’ support in order to generate sales revenue and related contracts. The Strategic Partner Manager will engage with partner Executives to develop strategic growth plans and will engage partner sales management on the execution of strategies to achieve the desired growth.
The Strategic Partner Manager will also be responsible for effectively communicating SYSPRO’s value proposition and solution suite to the partner stakeholders to continue to increase mind share inside of the partner organization.
This role is responsible for ensuring high growth of the defined strategic partners. The Strategic Partner Manager will be responsible for supporting the VP of Partner Growth and Acquisitions in terms of onboarding and ramping up newly signed strategic partners.
The Strategic Partner Manager position is responsible for but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain business relationships and design programs which allow partnerships to thrive
- Run strategic planning sessions with Partners to develop growth strategies
- Run quarterly business review sessions with Partner and SYSPRO stakeholders to ensure a focused execution of strategic initiatives and growth
- Assist in the co-ordination and collaboration of all stakeholders within the Partner business and SYSPRO for large strategic L2 and L1 Opportunities
- Identify opportunities for new partnerships; strengthen existing relationships and collaborations
- Develop and execute business plans for strategic growth
- Negotiate contracts with strategic partners
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on
- key metrics
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships
- Provide up-to-date sales, marketing, forecast and competitive information to VP of Acquisitions
- Bachelor’s Degree in similar relevant field or must have minimum amount of experience with references and or achievements to prove the capability.
- 5+ years’ experience managing partners at an executive level and selling enterprise level solutions through strategic partner channels
- Creative and passionate about partnering; exceptional ability to develop relationships
- Experience and understanding of local and regional channel market
- Demonstrable track record of success in strategic planning, owning sales targets and managing sales forecast
- Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with C-level executives and team members
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quarterly, annual targets
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable
- High caliber, dynamic personality
- Proven ability to gain account loyalty and customer retention
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
- Ability to present to large and small audiences
- Full knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Full knowledge of CRM tools
- Knowledge of software alignment with customer’s strategic objectives
- 25-50% of the time as necessary to support partner expectations
What you can expect from SYSPRO:
- Award-winning, technology-driven company culture
- Professional and personal growth
- A talented and enthusiastic team, dedicated to SYSPRO’s success
- Exceptional benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-term disability, travel insurance, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 401k with generous matching
If this does not sound like a good fit for you, but you may know someone else who may be a good fit, please share this information with them. Also check out our other job postings at www.syspro.com
SYSPRO is a highly scalable, industry-built Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solution that can be deployed in the cloud, on-premise, or accessed via any mobile device. SYSPRO is designed to simplify business complexity for manufactures and distributions by providing actionable insight that supports effective decision-making, strong cost control, streamlined processes and improved productivity.
SYSPRO's Culture/Core Values- To assure a good fit to SYSPRO's culture, must have a can-do attitude, be a professional, put relationships over transactions, care about others, and do what you say.
SYSPRO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status or any other characteristics protected by law.