Support Services Manager
Times have changed, at least for now…
We don’t know what our future needs will be, but we do know that we need a Support Services Manager to lead our team remotely now! We are seeking a self-motivated, highly organized superstar who is looking for a challenging role in the software support arena.
What can you bring to SYSPRO Canada?
- Thrives in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Has a high degree of personal integrity and accountability
- Has strong organizational awareness and relationship building skills
- Responds to customer needs and provides escalation support leadership in a timely manner
- Natural aptitude to prioritize, determine criticality, and foster value-based thinking
- Ability to position and present complex topics in a concise audience appropriate manner
- Engaging and interfacing with peers, partners, and customers to resolve issues and drive CSAT
- Demonstrated ability to introduce and drive change adoption in alignment with strategic vision
What a successful candidate will have?
- University degree or College diploma
- Four years supervisory or management experience
- Proven track record in decreasing time to resolution
- Prior experience in manufacturing and distribution verticals
- Strong background in mid-market and enterprise-level organizations
- Experience in a high-volume call centre environment with a proven and successful track record
What skills could give you an edge?
- Intermediate-level SQL Server experience
- Basic-to intermediate-level understanding of VB Scripting
- Practical understanding of SQL query syntax and database structures
Reporting to the Director of Product Services, the Support Services Manager will be responsible for managing a team of Support Analysts across Canada. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and we can discuss how this role might be a fit for you.