ERP Implementation Consultant
- Are you a people focused ERP consulting professional with a focus on customer success?
- Do you get a sense of satisfaction out of solving problems others can't?
- Do you get excited when technology can make people’s work life more effective and a business more profitable?
- Are you known for your outstanding customer service?
- Are you constantly looking for new things to learn?
- Do you have a background in manufacturing, distribution and/or accounting?
If you answered “Yes!” to these questions, then read on.
SYSPRO Canada is seeking an ERP Consultant to join our Professional Services Team to be based out of our Halifax office. The Team is comprised of consultants with various specialties located across Canada. We are currently seeking consultants with experience in manufacturing, distribution and/or accounting.
The right candidate will be hands-on in the solution, and deeply focused on customer success. You will enthusiastically engage with other SYSPRO team members, business partners and customers. Currently you will work remotely, but when possible you will be expected to often work at customer sites and will continually build professional relationships with SYSPRO customers. Your software consulting expertise within manufacturing and distribution and/or accounting will help our clients prepare for a successful implementation through the following activities:
- Business analysis and Business processes assessment
- Lead requirement gathering and design sessions
- Deliver end user training
- Able to map the requirements of the customer to the capabilities of the Syspro ERP system
- Configuration and Customization of the Syspro ERP solution
- May be called upon to assist in the presales process
- Prepare project documentation
- Build collaborative relationships with customers – focused on customer success
- Strong administrative skill set
- Strong written and oral communication
- Diligent in executing all parts of the role including the administrative requirements
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree– preferably with a computer science or business focus
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Tier 2 ERP Consulting within Manufacturing and Distribution and/or Accounting
- Proficient in MS Office
Experience with the following will help you succeed in the role:
- MS SQL Server, SQL Queries, and other Database experience
- SAAS, IoT, AI and experience with digital transformation
- Software Implementation
- Customer Service / Support
- Experience with Crystal Reports and/or VB Scripting is an asset
- Experience with ERP software is necessary, but we will provide ample training on SYSPRO Products
We expect you to bring some consulting skills, but you will gain proficiency in business processes in various environments/industries and business analysis to help you move to a level where you would eventually be responsible for leading implementation on your own. If you have the necessary skills and are interested in being part of our team, please send in your resume, and let’s talk.