Senior .Net Developer
The Product Innovation - Senior .Net Developer is responsible for maintaining existing applications and developing new applications.
To provide research and analysis to assist in problem solving or decision making. To research, motivate and develop innovative enhancements to the product. To provide direct support and training of internal, or external users when necessary.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Senior Certificate with Core Maths or NQF 5 equivalent.
- Tertiary degree or recognized IT qualification at NQF level 7 or higher.
- MCAD or Equivalent industry qualification
At least 3 years’ working experience with the below technologies:
- MS Visual Studio Pro/Ent
- MS Team Foundation Server
- XML / JSON
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Azure / AWS / GCP
- Distributed Systems
- IOS / Android / PhoneGap / Xamarin
- Adhere to company policies and departmental procedures.
- Ensure accurate reporting in accordance with set procedures.
- Complete work according to given timetable.
- Maintain / fixing any code that breaks in any in-house application supported by the Innovation Deparment.
- Document the development work done via technical specifications.
- Maintain and enhance existing backend and frontend applications.
- Development of new backend and frontend systems.
- Maintain high standards of code quality
- Minimize and reduce technical debt, where appropriate
- Provide support to internal and external users
- Actively participate in meeting department and company objectives
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund
- 100% company contribution on risk (which includes, global education, income disability, funeral cover, provident admin and group life)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Awesome work culture
- The best Espresso Bar