VP of Marketing
Growth mindset, Integrity, Passionate, Authenticity, Results-Driven, Winning Together.
If these words resonate with you, we want you!!
Who are we?
SYSPRO was established over 40 years ago and at SYSPRO we pride ourselves on our ability and determination to simplify the core business processes through the provision of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software provider for manufactures and distribution companies.
What sets SYSPRO apart from other ERP Vendors is an unwavering, long-term focus on the manufacturing and distribution sectors, a practical approach to technology and a passionate commitment to simplifying business to increase success for partners and customers.
We know that our people is our success. At SYSPRO we offer a career in an exciting industry, an opportunity to work in a FUN ENVIRONMENT with some amazing people, and we have GREAT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS! SYSPRO promotes a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE through our SYSPRO Life program, supports social responsibility via our SYSPRO Uplift initiative and uses every opportunity to encourage creativity and innovation. When you work at SYSPRO, it’s MORE THAN JUST A JOB. You are part of a global force that uses innovation to enhance the way businesses operate. And we have fun doing it. In each one of our regions, our Social Committee leads regular get-togethers, frequent celebrations and a steady stream of SPONTANEOUS EVENTS AND FESTIVITIES!
SYSPRO is growing as a company and we are currently looking to hire a full time VP of Marketing. The VP of Marketing is to oversee all marketing planning and activities for the USA region, ensuring the marketing team effectively fulfills the organization’s marketing strategy to achieve revenue and growth goals.
The VP of Marketing position is responsible for but not limited to:
- Work with the Regional Executive team and Global marketing team to devise a regional marketing plan that supports regional goals and the Global marketing strategy;
- Develop the team and implement effective programs for all Marketing functions, including Demand Generation, Marcom, PR, channel marketing, and marketing operations;
- Prepare and manage quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department and ensure spend is generating the desired outcomes and results;
- Set, monitor and report on goals and results, including full funnel metrics that align to the Sales targets, digital strategy metrics, campaign ROI, and customer engagement metrics
- Devise and execute on plans to increase the brand awareness in the USA. Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (e.g. events, email campaigns, web pages, internal communications, and promotional materials);
- Identify opportunities to reach targeted market segments and expand market share;
- Develop marketing strategies to boost brand awareness, increase Thought Leader reputation, and generate demand (sales leads) within the region;
- Participate in planning of regional business objectives;
- Collaborate with peers in other regions to create innovative, efficient and high-performing marketing programs;
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences, as well as with media, analysts, customers, and partners.
- Bachelor’s degree and or relevant marketing qualification in marketing, communications, business, or related field or must have the minimum of years of experience required.
- Minimum of 10 years of marketing experience required
- Experience managing marketing teams and budgets
- Experience as Head of Marketing for a B2B technology company, preferably within the software/SaaS industry;
- Experience in lead generation using a full range of marketing tactics, including digital, email, events, and account-based marketing;
- Track record of effectively targeting and achieving lead goals (MQLs) for SMB and Mid-Market segments.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented, while maintaining a big-picture purview
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, and tight deadlines
- Problem solving and decision making
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a broad cultural spectrum
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Analytical skills
- Digital Marketing, Google Analytics, and SEO
- Account-based Marketing (ABM) tactics
- Knowledge in PR, analyst relations, and Thought Leadership strategies
- Experience with Marketing automation solutions (Marketo and Hubspot preferred);
- 25% of the time as it relates to SYSPRO conference or specific requirements for Marketing
What you can expect from SYSPRO:
- Award-winning, technology-driven company culture
- Professional and personal growth
- A talented and enthusiastic team, dedicated to SYSPRO’s success
- Exceptional benefits - Health, Dental, Vision- First day of hire!!!
- 401k with generous matching and more benefits to add