Mechanical Engineer II
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer II
Who we are
Syncroness provides inspired solutions to highly complex business and technical problems. We focus on accelerating time-to-market and ensuring a profitable outcome for our clients.
By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle, Syncroness enables companies to accelerate product development and drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses. Working with Syncroness, companies gain the critical insights necessary to develop products that make a difference and create a better world.
We provide proven value and predictable results in demanding and regulated markets by employing our core competencies in:
- Project management
- Product and System Engineering
- Core Engineering disciplines
- Knowledge integration
- NPD and Sustaining Engineering
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mechanical Engineering and Documentation role:
- Implement product design utilizing engineering principles and standard engineering tools.
- Apply experience, critical thinking, and expertise in design reviews.
- May work under a senior engineer on larger projects.
- Collect, develop and analyze design inputs.
- Provide inputs to project planning, budgeting, scheduling and tracking.
- Complete engineering documentation so product designs can be produced while meeting the proper regulatory requirements.
- Assemble, test, and evaluate prototypes.
- Communicate with vendors, team and PM for the advancement of projects.
- Assist in the sales process for quoting and estimating future projects.
- Implement analysis to verify design concepts.
- Identify design and product risks and mitigations.
- Identify scope creep and inform the project manager.
- Adheres to Syncroness Quality System processes.
- Additional responsibilities assigned by your supervisor.
Mechanical Engineering Leadership role:
- May lead small teams and/or serve as primary technical resource.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to subordinate engineers.
- Interact with customer to both derive and communicate technical direction.
- Work with PM & SE to understand system level requirements and implement forward actions with ME team members.
- Technical review of team member work.
- Participate in outside organizations for the advancement of career and exposure of Syncroness to others.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from a technical college or university in an Engineering or Technical Management field plus 4 years of engineering / product development experience.
- Master’s Degree (M.S.) from a technical college or university, in an Engineering or Computer Science field plus 2 years of engineering / product development experience.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 4+ years related experience in a Mechanical Engineering role.
- Knowledge of Computer Aided Design & Analysis packages as well as the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Ability to solve more complex problems using general engineering principles without supervision.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to share and manage time between multiple projects effectively.
- Experience in product development.
- Experience as an ME in Aerospace or Medical Device field.
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
syncroness headquarters•10875 dover st westminster, colorado 80021•303.429.5005•www.syncroness.com
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time. Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.