Content Marketing Writer
Complex problems. Inspired solutions.
Job Title: Content Marketing Writer
- Please provide a portfolio with professional examples of your work with your application.
Who we are
Based in Westminster, CO, Syncroness is a full service engineering company experienced in all aspects of product development. We have provided engineering solutions to highly complex business and technical problems for more than two decades and successfully serve customers in a variety of markets including medical devices and life sciences, aerospace and defense, automation, and UAV and robotics.
Our services include new product development, sustaining engineering, and engineering services. Our engineering professionals provide expertise across a diverse array of disciplines including mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, embedded systems, software engineering, systems engineering, and project management. By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle, we enable companies to accelerate product development and drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses. Working with Syncroness, companies gain the critical insights necessary to develop products that make a difference and create a better world.
What we are looking for Our marketing team is growing and we’re looking for an energetic full time B2B marketing writer who is passionate about content development and content marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop an understanding of Syncroness’ solutions, target vertical markets and audience personas in order to appeal to and maximize audience engagement.
- Interview and team with subject matter experts across departments to ensure all content developed is impactful, creative, relevant, engages our target audience and encourages conversations with customers.
- Collaborate with engineers to understand and communicate complex, technical topics, utilizing story-telling capabilities.
- Support sales and marketing teams in writing vertical and persona-based copy for sales presentations, emails, web, press releases, proposals, case studies, blogs, eBooks, infographics and more.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a complex environment, utilize resources, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Conduct simple keyword research and apply SEO strategies to increase web traffic.
- Proofread and edit various content forms as needed.
- Publish content across various channels via WordPress, SharePoint, and more.
- Galvanize any key insights available from customers, industry news, research, and other sources to build content that is relevant and topical.
- Contribute to defining the content calendar and strategy for Syncroness.
- Possess a positive "whatever it takes mentality," and an ability to quickly and easily adapt to changing mandates and priorities.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (B.S.), in Marketing, Journalism, English or Communications, preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and expert in Microsoft PowerPoint with an excellent sense of aesthetic, clean presentation design.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual skills, with an ability to personally create high-quality messaging and content.
- Ability to grasp technical capabilities and translate them into benefits.
- Proven track record of prioritizing high impact activities and keeping complicated projects moving forward, working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for quality are essential.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Possess a team-player mentality with the ability to relate to diverse personality types and build relationships within a globally distributed team.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as perform as a valuable member of a team.
- Must provide a portfolio of published content.
- Experience working for aerospace, medical, high-tech, or engineering firms.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- “Think outside of the box” and creativity solve problems as they arise.
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
syncroness headquarters•10875 dover st westminster, colorado 80021•303.429.5005•www.syncroness.com
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time. Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.