Marketing Communications Specialist
Job Title: Marketing Communications Specialist
- Please provide a portfolio with professional examples of your work with your application
Who we are
Based in Westminster, CO, Syncroness is a full service engineering company experienced in all aspects of product development. We have provided engineering solutions to highly complex business and technical problems for more than two decades and successfully serve customers in a variety of markets including medical devices and life sciences, aerospace and defense, automation, and UAV and robotics.
Our services include new product development, sustaining engineering, and engineering services. Our engineering professionals provide expertise across a diverse array of disciplines including mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, embedded systems, software engineering, systems engineering, and project management. By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle, we enable companies to accelerate product development and drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses. Working with Syncroness, companies gain the critical insights necessary to develop products that make a difference and create a better world.
What we are looking for Our marketing team is growing and we’re looking for an energetic full time B2B marketer who is passionate about communications, branding, and all things marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop an understanding of Syncroness’ solutions, target vertical markets and audience personas in order to appeal to and maximize audience engagement.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing communications plans with clear objectives, tactics and timelines that align to department strategy and budget; supporting brand awareness, lead generation and business growth.
- Create and assist with the publication and distribution of marketing materials.
- Support sales and marketing efforts by planning and developing marketing communications including: sales presentations, press releases, emails, brochures, trade show materials, web/social media, proposals, case studies, whitepapers, advertisements, and more.
- Collaborate with internal team and/or vendors to create and manage corporate content calendar for outbound customer communications across all channels.
- Team with engineers and others to understand and communicate complex, technical topics, utilizing story-telling capabilities. Obtain buy-in from subject matter experts prior to publication.
- Proofread and edit various content forms as needed.
- Stay current on information and trends within ALTEN/Syncroness targeted industries and marketing communications industry with a focus on up-to-date best practices.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team. Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors.
- Possess a positive "whatever it takes mentality," and an ability to quickly and easily adapt to changing mandates and priorities.
- Maintain client-service mentality and focus -- Strong ability and confidence level to anticipate and identify business partner needs, form recommendations, and articulate these recommendations as a communications liason to internal stakeholders.
- Assist with the development and execution of customer satisfaction surveys, testimonials, and co-branded materials.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (B.S.), in Mass Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience in a corporate communications department or at an advertising or public relations agency preferred.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, coordination, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a complex environment, utilize resources, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Understand content marketing strategy and execution. Develop and execute projects and related content that support overall brand positioning and messaging for the services and solutions.
- Clear understanding of how to utilize segmentation information for marketing communications strategies and tactics.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and expert in Microsoft PowerPoint with an excellent sense of aesthetic, clean presentation design.
- Ability to grasp technical capabilities and translate them into benefits.
- Proven track record of prioritizing high impact activities and keeping complicated projects moving forward, working with cross-functional teams.
- Possess a team-player mentality with the ability to relate to diverse personality types and build relationships within a globally distributed team.
- Effective people skills, communication (oral and written) and project management are essential.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, CMS and EMS systems preferred, including Pardot.
- Experience working for aerospace, medical, high-tech, or engineering firms.
- “Think outside of the box” and creativity solve problems as they arise.
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
syncroness headquarters•10875 dover st westminster, colorado 80021•303.429.5005•www.syncroness.com
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time. Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.